Surfriding My new WD40 spray can

Picked up a stainless plant sprayer and a local sticker shop wrapped it for me.
Ready to spray down the skis.
46b53642-98e8-57df.jpg

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I picked up a plastic pump up garden sprayer for WD-40 last summer thinking it was going to be the bomb and the seals failed after only a couple weeks. Gotta say I was pretty disappointed. Hopefully you have better luck with this one.

I should pull it apart and order viton seals for it cause when it worked, it worked awesome.

IS0LD0UT

I hate winter
I am assuming you use that to spray your ski down before/after riding in the salt? I bet that beats a small can any day.

if you want a real good sprayer, B&G is where its at. costly, but fully rebuild-able and i used to use one that was
20 years old and all i had to do was replace the end seat to make it perfect again.

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
when i was a kid, we had a handful of bikes and quads. after every ride, we pressure washed them and WD'ed them with a paint sprayer attached to a compressor. they stayed new looking and where so much easier to clean when kept this way. my friends took twice as long to wash theirs up. good stuff, i like wd-40 and its cheaper in the gallons.

Im not sure what is failing on your guys sprayer. We used bottom cleaner in garden sprayers at the marina I used to work at and the handle where you control the flow being on or off would allways fail and make it so if they were pressurized it would allways spray out. I fixed this by taking the lever apart and adding washers in there to stiffen the spring. This allways fixed the problem and was done on 3-4 different models.

Will

Top Bottom