My new whip Rhino Lined Tundra

They work. But they really don't light anything up. So I'm debating if I will change the lights out. But I don't think I'll drive it at night much.

Your car might be american, but calling it a whip isn't! Leave that to the ricer crowd!

Those trucks are nice, my buddy has a new tundra, drives like a car, but I believe be american buy american.

Well I have never really been into the whole car scene so I really don't care. I like calling it my whip so i will do so. And the whole buy American thing this truck is 10 years old the money I paid for it is staying here.

buy american... its nice though, what kinda paint?
What a white trash uneducated thing to say. <o:p></o:p>
Yes Chevy and Ford is American based but where are all the jobs? <o:p></o:p>
If you want to talk about American jobs then Toyota is more American than any American based Car Company.

Its like all these guys who buy a Harley because its “American made” and then every chrome part they put on says “made in China right on it”
I got news for you Harley motors ran like $hit back in the day and the only reason they are around was people thinking they were good because they were made in America. It an oversea company built a bike like they did they would have went under 30 years ago.
<o:p> </o:p>
The best I ever saw firsthand was K2 skis and Snowboards. They were always “Made in the USA” in 2001 they went 100% over to China and the quality went WAY UP. No more delaming skis or boards like they had problems the years before.

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
If you want to talk about American jobs then Toyota is more American than any American based Car Company.

x2 on this, most of the "jap" car makers employ and generate more jobs in north america than the apparent "domestic"

here in Ontario Canada we have Toyota and Honda they have created a huge amount of jobs them selves plus all of the sub suppliers locally, both local NA based companies and Japanese companies who have relocated to be local, they purchase very little off shore

Not sure the same can be said of the "domestic"

when there was the down turn, they didnt turn to the governments for hand outs either!

back on track.. sweet truck!

Last edited:
x2 on this, most of the "jap" car makers employ and generate more jobs in north america than the apparent "domestic"

here in Ontario Canada we have Toyota and Honda they have created a huge amount of jobs them selves plus all of the sub suppliers locally, both local NA based companies and Japanese companies who have relocated to be local, they purchase very little off shore

Not sure the same can be said of the "domestic"

when there was the down turn, they didnt turn to the governments for hand outs either!

back on track.. sweet truck!

Totally agree with you guys, Ford, GMC, etc. may have started in the US but Toyota and other "foreign" makers bring in the jobs here. My dad drives a '05 Tundra, nicest truck ever. Not to mention, are you saying you won't buy Kawasaki, BRP, Yamaha, Honda, etc. power vehicles? And economics 101, trading helps the economy, so by trading with Japan and other countries, be it vehicles or whatever, all economies are better off.

Sweet truck dude!

heres a fun beater 93 yota i took trade on from a bobber i made and had less than $500 in the bike. made the bumpers from 2.5" conduit left on a abandoned light pole :) 2 quarts of Duplicolor bed liner stuff. sold for $4200. find me any american truck that old and with 230K miles worth that much and running great :) hahah or even just running for that!
IMG_0918.jpg

100_3879.jpg

100_3919.jpg

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard

correct.

Ford/GM/Dodge: US companies that sub contract parts from around the globe to assemble them in canada and mexico.

Toyota Tundra: Japanese company that designed and built a truck here in the United States for the American market.

Top Bottom