My Niagra footage

Thanks to DJKorn for pullin this video for me. And uh-savin my life and stuff:cool2:

This place makes you feel insignificant.

I will never let go of my ski again:skull2:

And thanks to CeNtErLiNe for savin my ski!

And thanks to everyone who turned us on to it. It will go down as one of the most nerve racking super fun poop your pants make peace with your maker things I have ever done.

So....when we goin again?

YouTube - Superjet at Devils hole Niagra river

YouTube - more niagra

YouTube - More Niagra jetski footage

YouTube - Niagra jetski footage

YouTube - More jetski Niagra footage

Last edited:
thanks for sharing ! thats no place for my meager skills ! at least if I ride in the surf its only a little while before i wash up on the beach ! Nice riding gang !

#ZERO

Beach Bum
Nice air on the last two videos.

How far did you go down the river after you fell off the ski because the current looks like its going about 30mph?

Nice air on the last two videos.

How far did you go down the river after you fell off the ski because the current looks like its going about 30mph?

Current is 30 to 40MPH and I would say I went half mile before Korn saved my sorry azz. And my ski went a little further until R Mau saved it.

I will never ever let go again!!!

No one was really wearing helmets back then but I think I will if I ever go again.

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
that would be a tough place to do a body recovery
:skull2::skull2::skull2::skull2::skull2::skull2::

:bigeyes:

crammit442

makin' legs
As a kayak paddler, I'm not sure you guys fully grasp the seriousness of what you are getting youself into. It sure looks like fun, but if you guys do this regularly it's gonna end badly eventually. Helmets wouldn't be a bad idea either. I don't want to rain on your parade, but if something tragic happens I'll feel bad if I didn't say something. Have fun and be careful!

Chharles

Superjet3

Waterlogged
Yeah man you are lucky! Never let go. Jimmy did a similar bail and his ski went down and never returned!!! Luckly Pete was able to grab Jimmy before he went under for good.. Niagra is definatly an experience. However, you must never take the river for granted. Did you guys ride up to the giant whirl pool past devils hole?

Yes we did. That was more of an unplanned thing. We had all ridden up past the hole and just kept going. We were all looking at each other constantly and I think we were all very aware of what could happen.

Just can't let go and you gotta be wide eyed!!!

This place ain't for everyone and I don't even know if I would do it again.

accbr

addicted
I'd try that ............... in my kayak. I've been pulled into hydraulics and bounced off rocks before. I don't think I would try that on my ski yet. Looks like alot of fun anyway.

W

wydopen

pretty insane!!

Top Bottom