Super Jet My shredddskiiiii

As far as gettin it back on the water I'm guessing a month. Still have to cut and shorten my tdr waterbox. It's for a wave raider or something and it always has pinched the exhaust tube. Need mounting hardware for the pipe, couple motor mounts, carb rebuild, few misc gaskets fuel/cooling line. Just all the little :):):):). Can't wait tho,

myzyza4u.jpg

Using weather packs on s/s switch

bu5abequ.jpg
also opened up my carb to this beautiful sight Sunday.

AHH ITS HORRIBLE... SO HORRIBLE... avert your eyes!!!! and just a heads up, i read somewhere on here that the weather packs dont work for $h!t. But again it is all personal prefference i guess... Glad you are cleanin up that carb and finally someone saves a 6m6 instead of scrappin it...

AHH ITS HORRIBLE... SO HORRIBLE... avert your eyes!!!! and just a heads up, i read somewhere on here that the weather packs dont work for $h!t. But again it is all personal prefference i guess... Glad you are cleanin up that carb and finally someone saves a 6m6 instead of scrappin it...

Can't believe everything you read. I used weather packs for every connection on a ski I rode hard for two years with zero trouble. Start stop switch, stator, bilge etc and lots of salt water trips.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
Can't believe everything you read. I used weather packs for every connection on a ski I rode hard for two years with zero trouble. Start stop switch, stator, bilge etc and lots of salt water trips.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

X2

I put dielectric grease in each plug and have had no problems.

Got the motor put togethor today
Went pretty smooth for my first motor build.

Cant wait to get this thing rippin. Still have aloooot of loose ends to take care of though.

vane9yta.jpg
u9a8u6eq.jpg
3atyjasu.jpg
2yhehu3e.jpg

Went and talked to art at jetworks today and got the jets he thinks I need. Rebuilt the carb and put on jet maniacs stainless carb bolt kit. Picked up my waterbox. Waiting on my midshaft that's getting rebuilt. Then droppin the motor in, goin to Jason's house and figuring out cooling lines and hopefully ridin this rig! Can't wait it's been way to long.

qu3a2eby.jpg
egyzuset.jpg
amuqe2yz.jpg
paheje9u.jpg
gypube2e.jpg
y4abyqu9.jpg

Tonight I sat the motor in the hull. Wired up everything. Hit the start button and got nothing. It cranks when I just the two positive terminals on the start relay. I tried switching the small black and red wires on the relay and hit the start button and it cranked once then stopped . Tried again and nothing. Try tightening those little nuts on the terminals and I noticed that the posts were spinning? I couldn't even take the nut off. Anyone have any ideas? I'm gunna try to pick up a used one from the ski shop by my house tomorrow.

Figured out half my problem. Replaced the solenoid and still nothing. So I made a ground jumper from motor to ebox. Now it cranks with start stop switch. But that means its not getting grounded through the stator. I also am not getting any spark. When I tore the motor down I started splitting the cases but didn't know I needed to pull the flywheel and remove the stator. Ended up putting it back togethor. Could I have effed something up on the stator trying to split the cases?

Top Bottom