My trailer solution

z00m

UK X-H20
Nice , what fuel you run in that , i have 35gt turbo , front mount ic and 750cc injectors amongst other stuff, i have to run 104 ron at 30psi

Mick

Daesharacor

Rossi wannabe
Just 93 octane. I'd love to get a 20G or gt35r, well actually any turbo bigger than the stock one. I've got a full 3" catless turboback and a pro-tune so far in the power department.

z00m

UK X-H20
LOl nice, i got HKS equal length s/s headers,35gt turbo, no cats at all, hks turbo up pipe, blitz external waste gate, and full 3" blitz nur spec R system 125dlb at 3500rpm , hks front mount with water injection,, hks induction, modified intake, hks plugs, 750cc injectors, up rated fuel pump, ecu modified by scooby clinic, anti lag, exedy paddle clutch, cussco rear diff, and some nice six pot AP brakes with 335 dia discs to stop the beast, tuned to run 104 ron at 30psi 410 at the wheels and 398ft ,
you think they go fast standard wait to you start messing with it,

any way back to your trailer , nice job , bet you could fit 2 on there

mick

Daesharacor

Rossi wannabe
First off... equal length headers? I love the boxer rumble, wouldn't want to lose it! Secondly, no cats, external wastegate, and nur spec? That thing's gotta sound like a harley coming down the road, you can probably hear that coming from blocks away.

Yeah, enough subie convo... they're going to kick us out to OT. :)

Daesharacor

Rossi wannabe
Damn, there is some serious hate on the sti in that thread!

Anybody who says the sti is a girl car needs to have their head examined, or has never heard of Colin McRae. 300hp, 300ft-lbs and all wheel drive with a driver controlled center differential... best snow-(auto)-mobile ever. Great track car too, and there's not many stock cars that can beat it from a dig at a stoplight.

Exhaust and pro-tune later, 300/310 at the wheels! Bah, now you've got me all bothered. Good thread find, though.

ctatv

2strokes forever
Cheers we didnt get it in the uk , its imported from japan, i love jap cars, the longest ive ever kept a car this, 410bhp at the wheels V2 STI and 10 > 12 mpg towing the ski, but im smilimg all the way :Banane13:

Mick

LHD from japan a lot easier in UK:sad2:

ctatv

2strokes forever
call me a girl ,but ill be a girl infront :arms:

nice trailer by the way , sorry pal trying to keep on topic:sneaky:

mick

we just got my grandfather's old flatbed Im going to do a similar thing when i get a standup but i have to make the planks removeable so we can use the trailer for regular trailering stuff

redrrocket

Graphics Guru
You cant beat towing with an STI

readytogo.jpg

mick

Lovin the GC with the big wing.

i tow my little tractor supply 4x6 trailer with my wrx.
has room for camping gear & a bike on the side of the ski.
and the ski is about 12" off the ground which makes loading/unloading a snap in the water.

Daesharacor

Rossi wannabe
Yeah, I gotta work on that. Unfortunately mine is pretty far off the ground, which means I need to either have a team of 2 or 3 guys to lift it onto the trailer or I need to back it really far down into the water.

Top Bottom