My website is launched!

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Hey everyone,
I have had my domain www.markgomez.net for 4 years now and could never pull anything together.
But with my developments within the Freeride industry I caught a spark of motivation and direction.
So after 3 weeks of development and numerous fights with Dreamweaver. I feel like the site is ready for is official launch...
So here it is, www.Markgomez.net

On my site you can view my Sponsors page, which you must click all of the links. :fing02:

There is a fully updated Videos and photos page with all my photos from recent events such as World Finals and JK Freeride.

Visit my Bio to get to know a little more about me.

If you would like to track my progress please send me an E-mail with your name subject: Mailing list to Mark@markgomez.net. As I update my blog I will be sending out a monthly news letter to provide a heads up on what I have updated on my blog.

Other than that please visit the site! I would love to hear a little feedback as far as any bugs or browser issues to improve the site.

Thank you to everyone for all the support over the last few years, I hope to continue moving up in the industry, bringing in more young riders, helping the sport grow bigger than it used to be, or make a lot of noise trying!:Banane09:
Thanks everyone!
-Mark

mosquini

Looking for a fixed steer standup
Hey, cool website. I met you at wammers house. once I get my ski up and running you will have to head this way for some mendo county rides.

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Thanks alot guys I am about 30 minutes out from sending my first news letter.:Banane37:

Hey, cool website. I met you at wammers house. once I get my ski up and running you will have to head this way for some mendo county rides.
Thanks sorry what was your name again? I would be more than down to ride around over there.

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Hey thanks everybody It's all positive feedback I'm assuming I got any and all of the little bugs out. I created this from scratch and my last 2 I did got so bugged up with crossed links and kinds of nasty stuff. Regardless I am stoked to see this one is turning out alright.

Yeah, I was just that guy that crashed on wammers floor in the corner. Mike

Haha there were a few people there but you were amped to buy a new rippen ski am i right?

That's really cool man I am happy for you keep chasing that dream ok.
Thank you bud I will!

mosquini

Looking for a fixed steer standup
Yeah, kinda. I'm having john at blowsion reinforce and paint a bare hull and I'm throwing a team scream motor into it. But yes, after I finish that I think I'm gonna do an all out flatwater boat

R

ridethelip

Hey everyone,
I have had my domain www.markgomez.net for 4 years now and could never pull anything together.
But with my developments within the Freeride industry I caught a spark of motivation and direction.
So after 3 weeks of development and numerous fights with Dreamweaver. I feel like the site is ready for is official launch...
So here it is, www.Markgomez.net

On my site you can view my Sponsors page, which you must click all of the links. :fing02:

There is a fully updated Videos and photos page with all my photos from recent events such as World Finals and JK Freeride.

Visit my Bio to get to know a little more about me.

If you would like to track my progress please send me an E-mail with your name subject: Mailing list to Mark@markgomez.net. As I update my blog I will be sending out a monthly news letter to provide a heads up on what I have updated on my blog.

Other than that please visit the site! I would love to hear a little feedback as far as any bugs or browser issues to improve the site.

Thank you to everyone for all the support over the last few years, I hope to continue moving up in the industry, bringing in more young riders, helping the sport grow bigger than it used to be, or make a lot of noise trying!:Banane09:
Thanks everyone!
-Mark
Nice website.Just wondering why you don't ride the Superjet? Repairs,upgrades? Worried about driving it into the bottom?

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Hey thanks again guys really im glad it came out alright.

Nice website.Just wondering why you don't ride the Superjet? Repairs,upgrades? Worried about driving it into the bottom?

I'm in the process of a complete rebuild, I just finished painting my cases and other engine parts yesterday. Today I and cleaned all the surfaces so everything is ready to assemble. I should be back in the water in 2-3 weeks :fing02:

Top Bottom