Super Jet My yamaha ink!!!

tensecrnr

boost everything
WHAT U THINK...?

TRUE YAMAHA GUY HERE...BRIIING!!!BRIIING!!!(-)(-)

DSC01411.jpg

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Personally, Stupid........

I am not an ink fan. My Wife has a Tat, dont really care for them. There are only a few that I have seen that were worth it. Those that have some trace of meaning.

tensecrnr

boost everything
Personally, Stupid........

I am not an ink fan. My Wife has a Tat, dont really care for them. There are only a few that I have seen that were worth it. Those that have some trace of meaning.

i have alot of ink and every tat i have has a meaning...

and the yamaha is cause i ride about everyday... and that leg has a bunch of scars and every one asks me where i got them and they are all from jetskiing...learning rolls and back flip attemps...

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Only person it should matter too is yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A friend has two twin daughters that were born prematurely, one is ok, Kylie, the other, has had troubles since day one. She has had it rough to say the least. Her mother decided to get a tat...... Thought I would post some pics of it along with her mom's design ideas.

"When Adlen and Kylie were born at 26 weeks Kylie was more like a 23 week fetus and her eyes were fused shut. I couldn't wait for her eyes to pop oppen like a kittens eyes so that I could see her look at me. On her seventh day of life we received a call telling us she needed emergency surgery. While sitting in the passenger seat on the short drive to the hospital I prayed to my Heavenly Father to take Kylie on to Heaven so she would not have to suffer. When I walked up to Kylie's NICU bed I expected to say goodbye to her.... Instead I looked at her and saw her looking back at me. I turned to the nurse and began to smile. This was God's way of allowing Kylie to tell me with her eyes... "Don't worry mama everything is going to be o.k. I am in God's Hand's" Today I had Kele at Aerochild Tattoo permanently place Kylie's eye inside of a mirror in ink on my arm. I will forever be able to look at the mirror tattooed on my arm and see Kylie's "Eye of Hope" looking back at me and I will be reminded of what God has promised me... "Don't worry, Vera, everything is in My Hands." "38663_1440665631004_1663978010_1006055_7020334_n.jpg

Last edited:

Its all about the surf!
I'm not an ink fan either, but if I was I could rock a Yamaha tat. One things for sure, If we ran into each other, we'd be bros.

Its all about the surf!
well im sure we will soon i gotta come check out o.c. for some riding...

Hey Ten, Do you know Charlie Hustle? He's a fellow X member who also lives in Vegas. He comes down and rides surf with us here in Oceanside fairly often. You guys need to hook up for his next trip so you can ride surf with us. We're stoked when new guys ride with us, everyones welcome!

Don 79 TA

Still Fat....
Hey Ten, Do you know Charlie Hustle? He's a fellow X member who also lives in Vegas. He comes down and rides surf with us here in Oceanside fairly often. You guys need to hook up for his next trip so you can ride surf with us. We're stoked when new guys ride with us, everyones welcome!

i'll admit it
227 is kewl in my book :)

Top Bottom