Nascency Promo

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
the clip is good cause pete is nasty...i am only as good as the people i film, and consider myself super lucky and blessed to be able to film the absolute best in the business...

pete is my hero...:hail:

P

PancakePete

the clip is good cause pete is nasty...i am only as good as the people i film, and consider myself super lucky and blessed to be able to film the absolute best in the business...

pete is my hero...:hail:

Chris is the Pimp Dady Mack ! Ya. Take dat ! :arms: :cheer: :arms:

HAMMER

SKI ADDICT
very impressive riding Pete
Hurry and finish filming i need that video
BBBRRRAAAPPPP BRAP BRAP!

HAMMER

Looks good Pete,came along way since I rode with you last 2 years ago. Was hoping to see a double attempt in there dangit:banghead: > And to think I let you barrow my steering nozzle,ha ha!!

See you later

:sneaky:"Bubble's Killer":sneaky:

Jr.

Standing Tall
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nice representing Caker!!!!!

Chris, your knack of film making will bring you to the top!!!

And to those asking about the "Addiction" I saw a proof.............
All I can say is OH MY GOD!!!!

Ski ya, Paul

michael950

for me to POOP on!
Nice representing Caker!!!!!

Chris, your knack of film making will bring you to the top!!!

And to those asking about the "Addiction" I saw a proof.............
All I can say is OH MY GOD!!!!

Ski ya, Paul

Chris, quit with the teasers already lets see the real deal :Banane01: :arms: :Banane01: :arms:

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
stop being gay
thats it, yer ski is getting the ATL part out treatment, start looking for parts in the for sale section, ill let you buy um back from me real cheap...you should have a ski by next summer...

Chris, quit with the teasers already lets see the real deal :Banane01: :arms: :Banane01: :arms:

ya know, everywhere i have been this year that is what everyone has told me lol...so i guess the teasers are working!

the video is nearing completion. we are going to film at nationals for one more segment and i am waiting for footage from a one or two people from locations i could not get to this year and this thing will be a wrap. the release date is set for nov. 1st right now, and as long as nothing major happens between now and then that date should not be hard to hit...

the problem that i am having now is that the disc is getting full! at this point the main video is clocking at an hour and eight minutes, with almost 30 mins of extras (parties, outtakes, boobs, etc) but not quite enough yet to make a two disc set, but who knows...im stoked that everyone is waiting to see this thing and that everyone will dig it when its done. just bear with me a little while longer...

Didnt wana say it first,but ya, a little gay, lol

ok, you really don't want to agree with this guy...

me - married w/ 2 kids

sclevela - single, lives alone with a cat

so you tell me who is sounding gay? :biggrin:

sclevela

X-H2O
thats it, yer ski is getting the ATL part out treatment, start looking for parts in the for sale section, ill let you buy um back from me real cheap...you should have a ski by next summer...

simmer down gixxie

ok, you really don't want to agree with this guy...

me - married w/ 2 kids

sclevela - single, lives alone with a cat

so you tell me who is sounding gay? :biggrin:

that cat can lead your son into war!

Top Bottom