Nationals

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
AM Freestyle was off the hook today and I can't wait to see PRO tomorrow. The East coast will prevail once again as always!!! Eric was going stupid big this afternoon simply taunting his competition! So bad that he went to ride directly in front of them!

I noticed when looking at Eric's motor that it did not appear to have billet cases! (there are only 2 people that know what I am talkin bout) Myself and one other!

My brain is having a real hard time getting wrapped around the size of some of the ego's in this sport/hobby.

Emm

skank
Pro looked pretty good today...although everyone did way better just screwing around beforehand.

A great group of guys if ya ask me...Congrats to them all!

and I haven't seen these egos that you speak of Gil?? Everyone I have been around has been super cool.

GIL

Pro looked pretty good today...although everyone did way better just screwing around beforehand.

and I haven't seen these egos that you speak of Gil?? Everyone I have been around has been super cool.[/QUOTE]

U saw it first hand yesterday afternoon when I rode over to talk to Pat!
next?

Emm

skank

and I haven't seen these egos that you speak of Gil?? Everyone I have been around has been super cool.[/QUOTE]

U saw it first hand yesterday afternoon when I rode over to talk to Pat!
next?

that wasn't ego...that was them in the middle of something and you not really saying a word.

Don't take it personal....sheesh

GIL

that wasn't ego...that was them in the middle of something and you not really saying a word.

Don't take it personal....sheesh

OK, maybe you missed it then. I know Pat was bustin his azz trying to get his steering cable right. BTW-I was NOT throwin a jab at u. Even tho jabs were flying. The thing that made me love this sport when I started competing 3 seasons ago-there was 1 click-the freestyle competitor click and it was like a silent brotherhood, nobody cared who's engine you had or who's hull-we were all really cool to each other. Oh well, I just need to grow up and get over it.

Emm's with the cool kids gil. You just need to sit back and be the pee-on you are.... oh, and me.... and everyone else that ain't with the cool kids! I thought that egos used to bad with mx in Bama....................... and yes, i was one of the fast ones here...

Emm

skank
Emm's with the cool kids gil. You just need to sit back and be the pee-on you are.... oh, and me.... and everyone else that ain't with the cool kids! I thought that egos used to bad with mx in Bama....................... and yes, i was one of the fast ones here...

*yawn*

Gil...you coming to Shooters tonight?

Top Bottom