Super Jet Need Help Deciding What Color Scheme HELP?

armymen0268

Bo-Man
Ive always been a fan of orange skis. Mainly the metallic orange and black once. Also dont get too set on an SJ. Being 14 and riding a 440 im going to assume your not a big guy in which case you should really consider a FX1. Im 21 but im quite skinny and i went from a 550 to an fx1 and i love it. Ive ridden a couple superjets and even the one with a 951 in it putting out a ton of power wasnt as fun as my fx. If you like the 440 but the power just isnt there the fx1 will rock, but if the 440 is to small or unstable then a sj might be a better idea.

Im 6' 185 LBS.
I've thought about a FX-1 but i just dont like the poll set up. But if i can't get an SJ for the right price i'll probably go with that.

Thanks for all the imput guys!
You all are way better than the people from...well i just won't mention it (; haha

armymen0268

Bo-Man
I like where your heads at... but i'd reccomend you work on the design. Try laying out your drawing on a big sheet of paper.

I think you'll find that when you have an entire ski as a canvas (vs a sheet of notebook paper) the half moon shapes you have above might not get it. I'm fine with the colors... I guess i'd go orange.

Heres an example of what i'm talking about as far as layout of the design.
View attachment 146126
Heres anothe fun one.
View attachment 146129

Yeah i figured that. I'm gonna try to make an EXACT design on AutoDesk Inventor. But as of right now, my Macbook cannot handle Bootcamp or Parallels. lol The half moon shapes were the only quick thing i could think of sitting in class.
And im getting a job at Indiana Beach in the Ski Show so i'll be spending alot of time around a 96 SJ. That's the year im looking for anyways. Thanks for the imput!

Top Bottom