Blaster Need help on a stock spec blaster build

Need help took the ski out several times now and barely seems faster than it did bone stock, tell me what you think is wrong, this is what it has its a 61x hooker 11/17 prop worx wr201 intake grate factory pipe with limited chamber blowsion head with 35cc domes carbon reeds with 46 single carb and intake ported to match, literally it doesn't seem any faster than it did bone stock. I wasn't riding with any other ski to compare it to so it could be in my head but let me know what you guys think

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Rule number one is to work on your own ski. :)

Get a tiny tach or something and see what the rpms are. Also if you have a gps or a gps app on your phone you should use it to see what your top speed is. Should at least be in the high 40's.

On a 61x you want 6800-7k. You might need to remove your Rev limiter. You need a jetworks valve most likely and you should also be doing extensive water tuning. It won't be right until it's right.

tshank123

Yo hablo ingles
You probably need to tune the carb. What are your pipe screws set at? Probably should start with top closed, middle closed, bottom 1/2 turn.

I've had carbs that were pretty dead on but the water just make a tremendous difference. Both are obviously crucial but he did say he had it tuned.

You're probably right though. Both need tuning. Your water recommendations are spot on to start

Top Bottom