Need Help :/

hello guys .. i have sxr-800 and i want to put bilge pump to avoid water going inside and make problems .. i have duckbill but it's not enough
( for sub - fountain )
need advice please :1zhelp:

I would recommend a bilge pump in the front of the ski for fountains. When you have the nose down, and the back up, a bilge pump under the drive shaft isn't doing anything. I would also have one under the drive shaft too though.

P

PancakePete

hello guys .. i have sxr-800 and i want to put bilge pump to avoid water going inside and make problems .. i have duckbill but it's not enough
( for sub - fountain )
need advice please :1zhelp:

www.pwcdoctor.com

Those plugs are great, and flow alot more water than duckbills.
:bananapowerslide:

tom21

havin fun
yes but in order for duckbills or one ways to work you have to be moving forward, even for the stock bilge. fountains are gonna fill the hull no matter what. you just need to realize how long it takes before you have too much water.

Waternut

Customizing addict
thanx for passing by ...
ok i'll put the 500 ( 1 in front 1 in back )
but do i need to put switch ?
and can any1 tell what is this part used for:Blowsion Billet Carb Block Off ?? ( http://www.blowsion.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=01-02-705)

peace

A lot of people put waterproof bilge switches on the handlebars. I run a switch under the hood and just leave it on the entire time I'm riding...less to worry about.

That thing from Blowsion is used when running an aftermarket/external fuel pump. FYI - It actually says that in the description. :fing02:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Get an 1100gph RuleMate bilge (do a search) and bungee it down where your tool kit goes (no need for a switch).

...Then block off your front air intake on your hood (plastic or duct tape), you don't need it. (That should stop most of the water going in during fountains).

500 rule pumps suck. Using a switch sucks. Just because everyone is doing it, doesn't mean it is the best way.

Last edited:
Top Bottom