Need some help

Ok my Rickter runs great for about 20 minutes. Then it starts to run horrible. Feels like it sucks in water but it isn't if u let the ski sit for about 20 mins it runs fine again for a short period of time. If the ski happens to roll over carb side it acts up to. I feel like something is getting wet I run a 62t 61x 701 ada head bpipe and ski was jetted and tuned by chuck from the x does anyone have any input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna check all that tomorrow. I just have a feeling it's something electrical that gets a little wet don't know

Yea that's what someone was telling me I did have a bendix blow up last year and the stator got hit but worked fine last season maybe it's finally going

Could be even more simple. Do you have a cone filter and a shrowd over the coupler? Its stupid but is water getting thrown up to the carb intake and it just happens that you get enough water in the ski at what you think is the 20 min mark.

I don't have a shroud over the couplers. I mean my bilge pumps pump out minimum water and what u mean cone filter I have a stock dual flame arrestor. Here's the thing I did nothing to the ski at all since I rode surf yesterday. Had it out to the river today out a whole tank through it and had no issues it ran great. But both time I had it in the surf it does what I talked about. But for some reason when I go to the river it runs great. I'm mind blown lol

One thing I'd check start/stop switch connectors... One of my skis would run bad after tipping on carb side because connectors were corroded and not sealed and got wet. Also check plugs right after it runs bad to see if your running rich from bad electrics or lean from a lack of fuel

modularjunk

day dreaming
Site Supporter
im saying possibly the coupler cover too. in surf your gunna get alot more water in the ski than in the river. when you were riding the river were u just cruising around or were you pulling tricks?

Top Bottom