need to test something, everyone click the ebay link inside

seatsR4toilets

Just spell my name right
Yeah, I think we are at the point of probably making the $10 fee a MANDITORY fee for regular users after maybe the 1st 30 days or something. Maybe $20 every 6 months.
Or no PM box without a $10 payment or something.
I don't know.
We need to come up with something.
We should probably bounce some ideas around quick before it's too late.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
No, we're not doing that, and not in that kind of shape yet. There will be no mandatory membership fee, that's just wrong and it would kill the site.

i was on the site today browsing around 4:30 and as soon as i clicked on a pic to check it out, my comp kinda crashed... this wierd error message came up from the computer saying that the website i was on was not safe and as a precaution it went into some kind of same mode where only minimal things would run on the computer. it took me like an hour to get the comp working right again.. i thought it was just my comp acting wired until i tried to get back on the site and got that message listed above. it may just be a coiencedence, but figured i throw that out there.

i was on the site today browsing around 4:30 and as soon as i clicked on a pic to check it out, my comp kinda crashed... this wierd error message came up from the computer saying that the website i was on was not safe and as a precaution it went into some kind of same mode where only minimal things would run on the computer. it took me like an hour to get the comp working right again.. i thought it was just my comp acting wired until i tried to get back on the site and got that message listed above. it may just be a coiencedence, but figured i throw that out there.

same thing happened to me,what browser where you using

i use internet explorer... i am on this site all the time and have never had any problems.. but now that others have had the same prob and some $$$ has gone missing it may be something to look in to... above i said " my computer went into a same mode"... i meant " a safe mode "

KaosFreestyle

White on White
I dislike the mandatory fee. I like the $1 or less fee for classified ads. Would mean more parts per post. Im guessing the $1 fee would be reflected in an additional $1 for the part.

something wierd is happening

so as i am sitting on the couch a minute ago, my roomate goes " oh sh**t ". he looks at me and tells me his comp just crashed. he showed it to me and it was the same thing that happened to me earlier ( and apperently masterblaster ). it said that the website was not safe. he was using modzilla, has a different comp and was not on Xh20. This just seems WIERD to me. though it may have something to do with the area i live in. Masterblaster are you near DC at all.. sorry to get so off topic. :shrug:

kraqus

Site Supporter
Yeah, I think we are at the point of probably making the $10 fee a MANDITORY fee for regular users after maybe the 1st 30 days or something. Maybe $20 every 6 months.
Or no PM box without a $10 payment or something.
I don't know.
We need to come up with something.
We should probably bounce some ideas around quick before it's too late.

Mandatory fees will definitely kill this site.....
What Newbie will want to pay to get flamed?
Sorry but it does happen.....

Charge for selling stuff is not a bad idea although some cheapskates will move their ads to PWCtoday.
Being the referee or Middle man in all transactions that take place at the X for a small fee is a great idea. $1 from sellers and $1 from buyers or something like that......I don't know.

Just brainstorming.....

Benny

Top Bottom