Need video clips to graduate!

Hey guys. I'm doing a final project for my english class about self exploration and life blah blah blah. I need to hand this in to graduate and I need everyone's help.

I need video clips or pictures of any action you guys have. I'm talking the best shots you have.

My email is RCwholesale66@gmail.com. I have a decent stash of photos, but I would like to throw in some video clips as well. Anything is appreciated. PM me if you are having any trouble sending files. Thanks everyone!

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Have you considered looking through the videos posted in this very section of the forum?

I've poked around, but most of the things I've found have been youtube or vimeo. And I dont think you can save those to files. That's why I put a post up, to see if anyone could send me the files. I don't mean to be a pain, I'm just scrambling to get this started and wanted to throw a post out quick to see if I got any bites.

Dustin Mustangs

uʍop ǝpıs dn
You can download any youtube video as a file. It's pretty easy to do if you google it. If you are doing a paper or a powerpoint, you can also directly insert a youtube video using it's link and not even have to bother with downloading it. Getting someone to email you an actual file isn't likely due to how big they are. Mine that are standard def and one song length long are over 100 megs each. Way too big for email...

Last edited:

TB

NOTHING IS EVER PROMISED
I've poked around, but most of the things I've found have been youtube or vimeo. And I dont think you can save those to files. That's why I put a post up, to see if anyone could send me the files. I don't mean to be a pain, I'm just scrambling to get this started and wanted to throw a post out quick to see if I got any bites.

do a search for eastside freeride dj put it up on here..someone else was hosting it..you can download it for free.....i would however ask djkorn1 for permission to use some of his footage of course tho'

Top Bottom