New 300sx Now how do i fit both in truck

2006superjet

just one more part....
any ideas should i leave the superjet on the bed against one side and make a lil beach stand or box to raise the 300 higher next to it. any sugestions

Attachments

• IMG01038.jpg
    IMG01038.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 69

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
IMG_4165.jpg

TB

NOTHING IS EVER PROMISED
gonna be tough in a ranger but you could build a platform that sits on top of your bedsides and make them fit side by side...theres a pic i think somewhere in the 2006 riot ride pics. of a truck that had this done..i think thats where i saw it.

2006superjet

just one more part....
i have an idea

can i sledghammer the wheel wells since i clear them with the small tires or at least make the not sitck out so much i dont know ill prob just make a stand or 2 and go over the rail

i could also just sell my sj and go to nationals with the 300 i can race the h spaces

in my dads truck he has a wooden box 4' by 8' with 3 droors and you could easily get 2 skis in there but he also has racks to hold his tools so you cant. but what in saying is you could build a box with droors and the put removable bunks or somethign on the box so you can still use it like a pick up just the bed will be like 8" higher

W

wydopen

just slide that 300 in the nearest dumpster..problem solved :rolleyes:

ahh i wish i had a pic of my buddys s-10.. he had 2 stand ups in his short bed..

cut some 2x4s and stuck them in the higher bed slot things, the little ledge,, and built bunks 90* to that... so the 2x4 went across from side to side, then the bunks front to back. it worked out amazing minus the lifting them higher

Top Bottom