Freestyle New and improved 615 footholds READY TO SHIP

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
We have been making footholds from the same molds for like 8 years. We really liked our original design so changing seemed mute for what little we thought needed changed.

But it was time to retire the original molds. So Toby took the little things we thought would make them better (after 9 years of making and using them) and improved them.

Toby spent alot of time making these molds and re-making these molds until we had them as good as they can get in our opinion>
Changes;
They come out into tray about 3/4" more (better and easier kick in and holding)
They are flatter on the top inside (where the top of your foot holds) this was to reduce the possibility of your foot coming out to the inside. (the first design had an upward taper towards inside of tray)
They were made about 1/2" taller to allow for the new thick underlayments better and also so the larger tongue (top side) can be padded / shaped the way you like them as well.

Bottom line, these are awesome and of the same constructive quality as the 200 sets of the original design that are out there now.
Toby has held the cost to $75 shipped on these (which is AWESOME). paypal tobyhtaylor@yahoo.com and note NEW STYLE HOLDS and make sure your addy is correct and he will get them out within 2 days of receipt.
Just FYI, Toby does alot for the 615 guys and we support him back by NEVER taking a cut from composite parts. ALL of this money goes to the designer / mfg / and the person that makes all of these parts himself. This keeps cost low and keeps it worth Toby's time to keep hooking all of us up with killer CHEAP alternatives on all kinds of composite parts. He is so freakn low key and moddist its rediculous. Ltterally thousands of his parts and reinforcement work out there and most peeps dont even know it came from his shop.
pics. below
IMAG0290.jpgIMAG0291.jpgIMAG0289.jpg

Bump For an awesome seller and great resource for information. I will buy anything this man sells without asking. {swamp land in alambama}.

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
droid pics 298.jpga few old style holds left $65 shipped and they are nice holds just not the latest and greatest in my opinion. I have the old style in my carbon ROK.

Top Bottom