Freestyle New and improved 615 footholds READY TO SHIP

Waternut

Customizing addict
Just an FYI, I tried sending you a quick PM yesterday sjetrider but your box was full... I was originally hoping to use 1" plush padding on the top and bottom but it was too tight. I added 1" on the bottom and about 7/8" on the top. I think this will give me enough grab to stay in the holds if I kick in hard but we'll see soon enough. How much padding were you guys using and how deep can you kick your feet into the hold?

motozachl

uPsiDeDoWn
Installed these new design on my 750sx and love them. The inner bump hurts the ankles a bit but I've adjusted my riding

TOBY

BNA
Installed these new design on my 750sx and love them. The inner bump hurts the ankles a bit but I've adjusted my riding

hey bro post up a pix of the spot that your having problems with you will git some good feed back of how to pad them or other info, maby just need a turf patch to git you where you wont to be..

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
Keep in mind the 1" compresses alot. I recopmend going 1" & 1" and shoving something in the holds while your not riding. You will find yourself wanting more and adding patches later if not.
Just an FYI, I tried sending you a quick PM yesterday sjetrider but your box was full... I was originally hoping to use 1" plush padding on the top and bottom but it was too tight. I added 1" on the bottom and about 7/8" on the top. I think this will give me enough grab to stay in the holds if I kick in hard but we'll see soon enough. How much padding were you guys using and how deep can you kick your feet into the hold?

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
While we like offering them up at this price to help everyone out we have to go back to the $75 shipped price just due to shiping costs. It is still alot cheaper then any hold made of this quality. They are great holds and we have 3 types to chose from as well. 2 @ the $75 price and 1 set that is $85 shipped (HUGE HOLDS take alot of glass and cost more to ship) the favorites of most so far are our new style (medium size) they can still be padded up alot and are easy to instal in most every hull.

Well thats fine, as I was under the impression they were 75 shipped anyways? I didnt know there were 3 styles, Im assuming my buddy got the medium? I have a size 11 foot, and im gonna want the hold to fit tight, what would you recommend? Sorry for cluttering your thread. Thanks

TOBY

BNA
Well thats fine, as I was under the impression they were 75 shipped anyways? I didnt know there were 3 styles, Im assuming my buddy got the medium? I have a size 11 foot, and im gonna want the hold to fit tight, what would you recommend? Sorry for cluttering your thread. Thanks

hey bro if you have ?? ask away your not in any way cluttering up this thread, your holds are the newer larger style, as fare as recommending padding i would
ues a 1in underlay on the tray and a .5 on the top of the holds.

hope this helps thanks TOBY

Top Bottom