Custom/Hybrid New BOB 3Ride hull.

I barrel rolled the ski rather effortlessly, didn't try to flip it because I broke the nozzle on the roll, the bolt came out. It didn't ride nose high. Never got the ski to high speed. I never tried.

I'd imagine it wouldn't take much to flip this hull in the surf. I was tempted to flip it but decided not to because I didn't want to break something and ruin the opportunity for others to ride which I ended up doing anyways :/

you're flipping these days?

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
We just got back from Havasu, trying to get ourselves off Vacation mode and back to work!
Since the season is slowing down, we'll be spending some serious hours on working on the 3Ride.
I have some footage of it, but as we're going to go through with some radical changes, I want to wait until we have more of a finished product.
We plan to be finished by January 2013.

How does the 3ride compare to the Gen3?
Can you do wide open runs, on the gen3? I am assuming yes on the Ride.

It's hard to give final output and results when the HULL IS NOT DONE YET. When they make changes to the hull, it will change how it handles. We just need to wait till the Ski Clinic gets to the point where they feel it can't get any better, then release it.

I read it is a longer boat. Directed more towards the guy who llike to get big air and do some mild freestyle but also likes to tear it up with friends and chase down boats. In m opinion it seems like they are going after the majority of the market. Everyone thinks flips and rolls are bad ass but to be honest most of us jus enjoy riding around and relaxing. The gen 3 is a freestyle beast but personally it's not the ski for me. I aam very curious how the 3ride will turn out. it seems like the perfect bridge between a superjet and a new small backflip hull.

derek sorry we didnt get to meet up monday to ride, our schedule changed last minute and needed to head towards seattle. maybe when the 3ride is done hit me up so i can fly down and give her a whirl

It was at pismo but the motor was giving him trouble. I was hoping to ride it never got to, so I emailed the ski clinic to step up there game and buy there rider a good motor for shi** and giggles. They told me I should be in the motor business haha

Top Bottom