New Dates. Don't shoot me

Ducky

Back in the game!
Do you need to have your ski properly registered for this ride? I have a buddy from home wondering. I know at wavedaze it doesn't matter so I'm just wondering

crazyjay

Motochurch
Hey guys i was told about this from ride from Matt Jones and we wanted to come check it out. This would be the first time riding surf for most of the guys that would be coming along with me, Is this a bad idea? lol

crazyjay

Motochurch
Definitely not looking to give high fives in mid air! haha Just a few guys from upstate ny looking to ride surf and have some fun. We will stay way from everyone thats for sure

looks like i will be going on the 28th. never been in surf nor a free ride. How will we get the skis to beach and where do we park. also is there an adress. how many people will be there 500ish? im new to the sport will be bringing my js300 and yamaha superjet 2014

I saw people said the hosting hotel was "laguna" is it in actually "legacy?" Laguna appears to be a bar...

I called legacy and they said $174/night and no group discount was available. Is there a group name??

Looking to make somewhat last minute arrangements to stay over friday and saturday night.

Any help is greatly appprciated.

Thanks.

Top Bottom