New forum software, so what's not working and what's cool?

Frosty

New York Crew
i like it so far, but I would prefer to change the order of oldest to newest posts. I like the latest posts in a thread to be at the top of the page.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
My only wish list is a shortcut for the recent activity tab...
Recent Activity? Do you mean new posts? If anything, just bookmark it and use that. If I put a link to every function up at the top, then it would be a huge list of links.

Recent Activity? Do you mean new posts? If anything, just bookmark it and use that. If I put a link to every function up at the top, then it would be a huge list of links.
Recent activity is like the previous Activity Stream and can be found in the list after you click the arrow to the right.

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
I would rather have new posts as home page button than amazon parts or product reviews. As it stands now I click on my xh20 shortcut on my phone and get the home page. Then I click on forums and then I click on new posts. That is how I access the site 99% of the time. A home page option would save me a good bit of time and data usage on my phone.

SuperJETT

Anything else?

I really like how right above the quick reply box it will show you if there are new replies or more posts after the page you're on.

I've noticed the image viewer is very slow on the computer. I have a 50mb connection speed on my desktop and when viewing pictures sometimes they load slowly or not at all and have to open and close the viewer. Then changing between pictures takes quite a long time for the image to change. Almost like it's lagging.

8ytanuma.jpg

SuperJETT

Give me a link to a thread. I just checked the ice riding thread (first time I've looked at it) and they came right up and flipping through them was immediate.

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
Darrin, is there suppose to be arrows on the left and right to navigate through the picture viewer? I though they were there before but dont see em now, and you can click on the left or right side and it will navigate.

Windows 7, Chrome

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 13

SuperJETT

Yes, the arrows don't show but clicking or using the arrow keys works. I haven't looked into that issue too much yet.

On the pics, they are opening just fine here, almost immediate.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I'm really enjoying having the option back where the email notifications display the content of the post. I can get the highlights without actually opening the app or going online.

SuperJETT

Thanks for reminding me to take that out...

Top Bottom