New Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally i just sit back and read but since i earned the fireman award this past weekend in Pensacola i thought i would try my first post. This was our first freeride and we showed up with no beach cart. That was no problem with all the new friends that we made we had a beach cart offered in every shape style and color. Gil i just want to thank you now for helping lug our three skis up to the trailer when Stewart (jettechnow) broke his foot. You can never have too many friends. Thanx again., Michael:brap: <-------only in my dreams!!!!!!

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
NO DUDE-TTTTHHHAAANNNKKK YYYOOOUUU for saving my ski !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have told about 100 people about u since I got home!!! U R MY HERO!!!

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle
fireman fireman

Gino he didnt hes a sucker for it.

Anyway i think gil is your official bitch since you sazed his ski.That was an amazing move lol

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Gil it was good to meet you. Hope you don't give up on the TNT.

Iv'e got the TNT back in the ski now.LOL It was good to meet u as well. I'm sure now that I have all the crap cleaned off of the lips of the head pipe and chamber it will stay on.LOL

YAMA CAT

Catnip Junkie!
Normally i just sit back and read but since i earned the fireman award this past weekend in Pensacola i thought i would try my first post. This was our first freeride and we showed up with no beach cart. That was no problem with all the new friends that we made we had a beach cart offered in every shape style and color. Gil i just want to thank you now for helping lug our three skis up to the trailer when Stewart (jettechnow) broke his foot. You can never have too many friends. Thanx again., Michael:brap: <-------only in my dreams!!!!!!

It was great hanging with you Georgia Boys. You guys kept us laughing all weekend. Looking forward to hanging with you guys again.

GinoNewOrleans

Proud REPUBLICAN
I think Justin should think a/b inviting everyone down again at the end of the summer to have another ride. The waves should be bigger then. Kristy and I had a good time relaxing and hanging out, and would love to do it again like sept or so. Justin hint hint

I think Justin should think a/b inviting everyone down again at the end of the summer to have another ride. The waves should be bigger then. Kristy and I had a good time relaxing and hanging out, and would love to do it again like sept or so. Justin hint hint

That'd be a awesome idea!! Make the Chicken Bone ride stand out like no other! Have a part one in april, then part two in august or something! You could have discounted ski registration for people that came to both, or something!

STEELDOGG

Hi Ho Silver!
Wecome to the board firemarshall. Gilldo certainly has been singing your praises. You showed a selfless act of courage-putting all those beers on the line like that. You my friend, are a real American hero!!!!

Jarrod

gil out of all the people i met at the ride u where the funiest, the joke about ur wifes purse was priceless . also if it wasnt for you loaning me the throtle cable adapter the bad gas from that station across from are hotel wouldnt have burnt up my pistons. lol thanks hope to rip it up with u agin soon

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
we can do a ride in the fall but, i am tapped out right now to make it an official free ride and w/ the baby coming in june/july i may be worthless on that one this year but we may do a spring/fall ride for next year.

if you only knew the time it takes to put it together you will understand.

just call me when you want to come down and we will ride for sure. i need some video of me rollin the x2 so that it's not just a (you had to be there moment)

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.

So U were the guy with the cooler? I donated my 1/3 of my Rusty POP, couldn't get the hose out quick enough to donate the rest of it LOL!!!!!!! It was a shocking experience for me and a flaming experience for Gildo and his LPW pickle! hehehe!!!!!!! Dayum good thing he isn't running T/L or my hand would still be tingling!!!! :fing02: good job firemarshall!

YAMA CAT

Catnip Junkie!
Thanks to Yamacat for letting me take a spin on your jacked up SJ. This was my first ride on a SJ and she has a very nice ski. Thanks for makeing my wife and I feel welcome and for a moment I will always remember.

You are more than welcome. You can pimp a ride anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom