Other New GoPro hero 3

Ohhhhhh yea there was none. Which I find to be impossible everytime I have a good shot there's a spot in the camera

Exactly, well my water spots come off often because I end it in the water quite often to clean them off ;)

My biggest problem is the fogging of the lens. even with the expensive GoPro Fog pack. Warm Cali weather plus cold water just fogs the poop out of it after the first hour or so.

this one looks to not do the fish eye thing with the picture?

Like a different lens shape?

I might buy one idk. The "white" version seems pretty reasonable. $199.... I don't need any of the "wifi" stuff no do I care much for the 11mp still shots as I don't use them much.

From what I understand, the video recording capabilities on all of them are the same.

***EDIT***

The "Black" does 1080 @ 60 fps. The while only does 30 as does my hero 2. The following link compares the three.

http://gopro.com/hd-hero3-cameras

Last edited:
Im probably going to pick up a bunch and get them to you guys at a discounted price.

Its a delicate situation though. Part of the agreement between with GoPro would be that I need to sell them at MSRP.

SkiDiggity

formerly kawirider142
Just had my gopro 2 hd take a dump on me. With my warranty i was able to get the 3 silver addition for free so there is rumor if you have the 2 with the warranty because they came out with the new one you can upgrade for free... Only thing i was upset about is that i just bought a 32 gig memory card for the Gopro 2 and the new one takes the mini sd card :/ so looks like i will be buying another sd card this week hahah. can't wait to get some footage to share with you guys!

Just had my gopro 2 hd take a dump on me. With my warranty i was able to get the 3 silver addition for free so there is rumor if you have the 2 with the warranty because they came out with the new one you can upgrade for free... Only thing i was upset about is that i just bought a 32 gig memory card for the Gopro 2 and the new one takes the mini sd card :/ so looks like i will be buying another sd card this week hahah. can't wait to get some footage to share with you guys!

What went wrong with you Camera? Micro SD cards along with SD cards can be had pretty cheap is your looking in the right places.

SkiDiggity

formerly kawirider142
it would not turn on anymore it worked one week before i went to pismo then when i got there it just would not turn on. tried my battery in a friends and it worked. tried his battery in mine.. nothing.. needless to say i got really lucky. If you know where i can get a micro sd 32 gig for cheap let me know!!!

Last edited:
^^ scratch that found some at walmart and on amazon for cheap aahah did not realize they only cost 25 bucks

Exactly, online is the best. From time to time you see some pretty damn good deals on certain sites. Just don't get suckered into going to best buy and spending a fortune on one.

Top Bottom