Surfriding New Hope For Seadoo?

TJR

SCREW LUCK
I know it's not a standup, but some fun surfriding maybe.... Like how you can pull the deck

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea.
Nice to see them going for a smaller lighter aproach.

Especially as all there other craft at the moment are boats with handlebars.

Hopefully it has more success then the 3-d (another great idea. Shame it didn't take off)

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Very nice little ski and that removable top deck idea is brilliant.

I can already see that 900 engine going into a standup. At $5K, it would still be cheaper to buy the whole ski as a donor than buying a standalone aftermarket engine package.

Last edited:

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I can also see a world of top deck options that could be custom built to drop right on one of those. Unfortunately the engine placement probably means that most of them would still end up being in the 3D category rather than a true standup.

I tell you what, I'd drop $5K and not feel bad about cutting it up one bit.

How strong would a superjet be if it was made of this material? Would it have adequate structural integrity? It would definitely be cheap to produce.

Sent from GS3 Synergy

tom21

havin fun
maybe a sign that the pendulum is starting to swing back the other way. back toward personal water craft not family sized water craft. soo tired of the big skis.

swapmeet

Brotastic
Thats cool. Looks like it has good pop for a small couch.

I'm with ya'll, they have the techonolgy for big power already..., maybe there will be a trend to stick it in a smaller package, i.e. the 4 stroke blaster mentioned above.

Bring it on.

exactly what the world needs.
a new breed of ignorant couch riders that couldn't afford to do it before.

Top Bottom