new LIGHT WEIGHT Evolution hull

Thats AWESOME! Im loving it. Innovative and functional. way to think outside the box Hows it ride compared to say the rickter? weight comparisons?

Cant wait to hear how she rode? it sure makes my square look antique.

:notworthy:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Again, knowing Norbert and his work, a normal rider (and even Sickerling) will never break it.

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
That's very nice. (I'm pretty laid back, so take that as a HUGE compliment) The well though out design work, and the execution are excellent. Just being able to adjust your hull length is nice, but add in adjustable footholds, toehold, AND tray layout makes this a true do it all ski. Flat deck friday, freestyle saturday, surf on sunday.

nice design,someone is gonna have to start making longer poles and steering cables for all these mounts on the nose.this thing is versatile as it gets

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
This post gave me some very good ideas for a couple of my projects,I believe when I returf the flat deck it will be quite different.

Came back from Montalivet France yesterday. I rode the ski in all different setups ( which are availeble until now; many more to come ) and I can tell: EVERYBODY will find a setup which suits him. It was with a 701 engine made by MSR.

It is the quickest turning, and spinning ski I ever rode.

Next we are going for a freestyle test weekend with a 12mm stroke DASA engine first weekend of June.
I will let you know more after.

Top Bottom