New Liquid Militia Core Team Rider - Mark Gomez

New Liquid Militia Core Team Member - Mark Gomez
Introducing our newest Liquid Militia Core Team Member for the 2010 Season

Sport
Jet Ski Freeride

Background
Mark Gomez first began riding a Jet Ski at the age of 9. Ten years later he's hit his stride in the Freeride community. Mark travels across the United States for Freeride events and expression sessions. He puts his time on the water out of Oceanside CA harbor, and rips it up in the Pacific Ocean swells off of Camp Pendelton Marine Base in Southern California.

Gomez is a dedicated rider and proven competitor. 'I like the fluid style of how we ride, and the fact that our ramp track is always changing into something new', states Mark. He recently earned the Amateur Champion Title at the world famous 2009 Blowsion Surf Slam event in Pacific City, Oregon.

The passion and talent of Mark's fluid riding style compliments the style of Liquid Militia clothing. Mark brings to the Liquid Militia team, the professional commitment of distinction in the action sports industry. We look forward to having Mark on our team and what he will bring to the table for 2010. Get Wet or Go Home!

Check out Mark Gomez Profile on our web site:
http://www.liquidmilitia.com/LMteam/gomez.php

www.LiquidMilitia.com

Attachments

• Mark Gomez booth poster.jpg
    Mark Gomez booth poster.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 131

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Thank you guys, Kyla and Ryan are supper cool and really supportive. They love the sport and love to push it out there. Make sure to support Liquid Militia at Daytona and any event because they sure as hell love to kick down at places and events that have people who are stoked to be apart of the action.

Thanks again everyone see you all in daytona!
:Banane35:

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Thank you guys, Brian im stoked you got your rolls down it was great to ride and talk with you. The 550 is in my buddy Kevin's garage I had to sell it over a year ago in order to pay for everything going into my superjet before last years daytona. not sure if he is selling it but it needs a steering cable last i heard and has a new used short block in it. maybe $1000-1400 He doesnt ride it in the surf i miss it!.. so go get it haha!

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
Mark's riding style is awesome to watch, must be something in the water out there on the left side. Liquid Militia is a great addition to our sport as well. Look forward to watching Mark help them grow. Maybe they will be the new and improved Jet Pilot some day? PS, wearing my LM hoody as I type.

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Thank you so much everyone I really appreciate all of your support. Even more so for your support with the DVD pre orders. Bryant and my friends at Liquid Militia have really worked hard to produce this Film so I am very stoked to have been apart of such a great production. Thanks again for your kind words everyone, it gets me the stoked to get you guys stoked!

Top Bottom