New Liquid Militia Core Team Rider - Mark Gomez

Mark's riding style is awesome to watch, must be something in the water out there on the left side. Liquid Militia is a great addition to our sport as well. Look forward to watching Mark help them grow. Maybe they will be the new and improved Jet Pilot some day? PS, wearing my LM hoody as I type.

Totally agree!! Mark is the man, hes going to do big things for this sport. We are proud to have him on our team. He deserves everything he has worked so hard for. go nubsssssssssss.. haha sorry mark :)

Right on with the hoodie makes me stoked!! haha We are all about you guy's so let's see what we can do to blow it up!! we have some things in the works we will see what happens.

Its all about the surf!
Great job Mark, its always good riding with you. For those of you who do not know Mark he has come a long way in a very short time. He practices hard and his riding is very polished. He will no doubt be one of the top riders in the world in the future and is a great ambassador for the sport.

Great job Mark, its always good riding with you. For those of you who do not know Mark he has come a long way in a very short time. He practices hard and his riding is very polished. He will no doubt be one of the top riders in the world in the future and is a great ambassador for the sport.
x2... Mark is one of the coolest people I have ever met... very supportive of everyone no matter their age or skill lever, and definately deserves the sponsorship.
Keep shredding Mark

Top Bottom