new motor for my SJ

guys what do you think of lamey 1000cc motor ??

& wamiltons 930cc ?

WHO tried these stuff ??

and if theres any other things u think heavy duty to suggest would be wonderful ..:Banane13:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
The real question is can you use that kind of power? Most people don't need more than a 760, and getting up close to a 1000 would be dangerous in the surf to most riders.

Your best bet would be to show up at Daytona to the flatwater clinic and try out some of the big beasts that will be there to make your own decision. Few members on here have one and fewer have ridden multiple setups to give a fair comparison.

cambo au

TRYING TO LEARN
personally i would get team scream to build any decent motor
but if i could i would build a 66e based motor i think there is a lot more potential there but you cant fit it in all boats

Y

yamaslut

[SIZE=-1]Chuckie at Team Scream (727) 442-7700 or (727) 449-9353[/SIZE]

found that on the net

Y

yamaslut

They are part of the Xmetalworks family...

from the website:

http://www.xmetalworks.com/xmetal_ski.html

"Built to your specifications !!!
We will start with the basic stock hull, or the aftermarket hull of your choice.

From novice to pro.
Flatwater or freeride.

Powerplants ranging from stock to over 1000cc monster motors.
We will help prescribe the correct pump requirements, as well as all other details with your build.

All skis are built, and tested, by pro riders before shipment.

Shipping world wide.

Contact us for more information."

Last edited by a moderator:

Waste Land

Non Multa Sed Multum
Wrong, Yes it was a Team Sceam PV Lamey 888cc engine in a Watercraft Factory Back flip hull! I should know I built it for Johnny Havell! M. Ratti used it for the APBA 900 cc AM class!
xsceam@tampabay.rr.com

I know Chuck, it was merely an observation that the rider won the title...not the motor.

just a poke at Dan. Motors dont ride themselves, takes a talented rider.........

Last edited:
Top Bottom