Freestyle New one piece stainless 148 set back Maxx mag pump is the shizzle!!!

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I just received this beautiful one piece all stainless maxx 148 set back pump and was totally blowned away with the workmanship and quality!! I have had a billet one piece 145 mag before but this one is far superior!:bananajump:

Hat's off to Maxx for giving us a better, cheaper option to the Skat mags
DSC01311.JPGDSC01312.JPGDSC01314.JPGDSC01316.JPGDSC01317.JPG

ive been eyeballing one of these for some time now but havent heard any worthwhile feedback.........what diameter red. nozzle do you use with something like this? does it use OEM style bearings and shafts?

never had any experience with the solid 1 piece pumps....

i've said this before, when compared to my skat billet 148, my maxx appeared to have a better finish quality. it fit fine. the only thing i noticed was my tail cone was slightly larger then the hub in size. other then that you can't beat it for the price in my opinion.

i'm can't comment on that one, but my old 148 from him had some pretty nice welds. really really surprised on quality when i got it. sitting next to my 2500 billet skat pump you'd prolly pick the maxx pump if you were just looking at looks...

stanton

High on jetskis.
I just received this beautiful one piece all stainless maxx 148 set back pump and was totally blowned away with the workmanship and quality!! I have had a billet one piece 145 mag before but this one is far superior!:bananajump:

Hat's off to Maxx for giving us a better, cheaper option to the Skat mags
View attachment 159171View attachment 159172View attachment 159173View attachment 159174View attachment 159175

throw one of those in with a vision for me, thanks! /dreaming

Top Bottom