**New OSIDE CREW Video** SUPERMAN BACKFLIP!!!

SuziQ

Banned
Nice clip/watched it three times…I always enjoy watching those whom look natural and graceful while out there pushing it…all of you ride that way…beyond cool!:cool2:

awsome riding and great vid,its good to see some vid comin out of the oside crew again,what happened to jerry,he use to shoot alot?

Fro Diesel

creative control
omfg. can someone help me pick my jaw up off the floor. Dayum, keep rips guys, you're an inspiration to all of us.

Thanks guys. It's time for our sport to get the recognition for the amazing footage potential. I can't believe ESPN can't figure out how cool this thing is that we all know about already.

Pismo Trip is becoming a reality. Stay tuned. It will be in september. hopefully everyone, and i mean everyone can come out to party. I hear a banana and a gorilla are coming back to visit.

If these cams had some type of lanc controll similiar to camcorder hel cams Id be all over it,editing nightmare without one.

Matt when ya gonna get some more footage up,I love the oc vids.We use to shoot alot more,we have them posted at wavejunkies.com We all recently got lazy with vid edits cause the lanc cams got sidelined for the org sci,now no one takes the time to cut a edit anymore.

Top Bottom