New Rickter FS-2

New FS-2 by Rick Roy...
New designs...
The top and bottom are the same but the bottom is modified to accept the 08 SJ pump...
Enjoy to havasu!!

carbonjet

::::::::::::::::::
Did they address the gram cracker build quality I wonder? I hear the hulls are made in Korea by the 'special' kids still... :veryhappy: Seriously tho I hope WF rocks this year!

Last edited:

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com
thrust innovations is also a dealer and distributer for rrp as well
the hulls will be identical except graphics and all 3 will be available
fs1 standard pump spacing as 2007 and earlier sj
fs2 2 setback like 2008-up sj
fs3 which will be to accomadate polaris based platforms eme,powerfactor type engines or octane

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
I can see being able to use a number of engines if it was designed into the original hull. Something as simple as fuel tank placement could prevent engine swaps in original fs-1 hulls. And if he's able to get a little more publicity for having a new model, then that's good business.

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com
EME's allow you to use different motor combinations. So do WDK hulls

the problemn is both eme and waterdawg were not based from a sj
rickter is based for the sj from sj . when you install the polaris in a sj it is practically sitting on the bottom of the hull which does not give you much room for engine movement when doing what we do . so they would pound on the bottom of the hull thus causing major issues . trust me on this if it was as easy as that it would have done 3 years ago and was but needed improvements . either way nobody running a polaris on here really so does not really matter . just something to chew on

Top Bottom