Custom/Hybrid New Rickter FS1

P

PancakePete

Wheres the Xscream tags on that ski... :Banane26:

:biggrin:

kawasakit2me

Hooked on the Jamz
Absolutely love that color combo! Beee-autiful.

Looks like you could build a small city in that tray! Lotsa room.

Nice work.

T Curtis

RRP/ RICKTER DEALER
fs1

The theme is a polynesian warrior. The cutouts in the tray is how they come. Its very comfortable. I like the bars up for a couple reasons, it keeps them away from your knees and the pole stays lower too. Seems to help for rotation with rolls.

Stoked you guys like it, Im pumped!

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Taylor thats killer dude!
Looks way better on the ski than the doodle you showed me. Ask wammer to get you one of his carbon RRP chinpad covers painted or with orange/blue turf. That will seal the deal from the side point of view.

Hold onto your nuts with that motor holy crap.

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
beautifull ...very unique paint! I was afraid that all fs1's would look the same but you made it your own...congrats!

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com
the foothold come boxed out like that because they have adjustable footholds that go in there ,but they work good just to have the opening to put straps in .
looks killer though

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
Taylor have a good segment on Fuel TV next month. We just got done with the final edits. To bad you didnt have the new ski for the show.
That is a major step in the best direction for the sport. People in general have no idea what is going on with pole skis. It would be awesome to be able to turn on the t.v. and pick up some surf riding. Or go to the local book store and have a few copies to chose from covering standups. Congrats to you guys making it happen. When will this air? Taylor, I like the paint scheme and keep pushing the limits.

Top Bottom