New sj cover- review

hey guys, as you all know i have a 2000 sj that i recently acquired. Well it did come with a oem cover, but due to all the sun in Fl...it was in pieces when i got it. i didn't want to spend 120+ dollars on a cover for the sj because im in the process of getting her running, so i started searching...and long and behold i found a cover for a 2004-2008 sj( it fits the RN) on overtons.com for $28.29 on clearance from 99.99. Shipping was 8.99 but super fast, i ordered it on tues and it arrived today. As i opened the box, to my surprise i even received a tie down kit and a mesh bag to store the cover in. The cover was a little snug the 1st time i put it on..but moving the cover around..she fit perfectly...I know some people are out there that love and will only use OEM..but im just trying to save some cash and protect the SJ in the meantime. Thought people on the board would like this writeup!
plus it comes with a 3 year warranty-- might help.
link-- if anyone is interested..
http://www.overtons.com/modperl/prod...t&merchID=4005

im not a representative by any chance, but i thought someone could benefit from this as well!

Attachments

• IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0045.jpg
    IMG_0045.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 27
  • photo(17).jpg
    photo(17).jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 32
  • photo(18).jpg
    photo(18).jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 33
this cover is ideal for protecting the ski, as for taking it on a ride with the trailer ?? I did not see suction openings, so i assume its just when you store it and you cant beat that price

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
those covers fade quick and will beat up a rattle can paint job quickly when trailering with them though.

they are great for the the price if used to protect from the sun. much better than $120 for oem.

Im not going to be trailering with it anyways. The cover is mainly to keep the ski underneath looking good while its in the sun.

Top Bottom