New t-shirt order

timbo512

Your Momma's Lover
If you did not get your complete shirt order or didn't get to place an order, now is the time. Steve-O will post an order on Tuesday to get everyone taken care of. Tuesday is the last day. Please PM Steve-O to make payment via paypal or whatever method he is going to accept.

Steve nor I will be digging through the old thread to see who missed what. Place your order here by Tuesday and arrange to make payment. Its the same price 10 for t-shirts and 20 for hoodies.

We rushed this to start and I apologize. But Steve, JayAre and I are working to make sure even is happy. I'm just glad everyone got shirts at all. And I thought from the pics the logo and prints looked awesome.

Timbo 1-m, 1- L Tshirt and one XL hoodie (paid) :bs2:

Ronnie 1 - XL T for the artwork

wayne

wannaroll
i need input on how larges fit?

if they will fit a 170 lbs guy then i need a large hoodie and shirt, if not i will need an x large in both. let met know.

timbo512

Your Momma's Lover
Steve should close this out today and get the order placed. PM him directly for payment options.

Thanks again, Steve and Jay.

timbo512

Your Momma's Lover
Talked to SteveO. He should have them in the next day or so. Will start shipping close to the weekend. All is well. :wink:

steve0we

Wife,Kids,Toys...repreat
SORRY FOR THE DELAY, I have everyones orders ready to ship. Work has been kicking my @ss.

PLEASE EMAIL STEVETYO@SATX.RR.COM I need shipping addressed for everyone. If you email me your address today, they will ship today. Please list your screen name on the email I dont know everyone by real names.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom