New to pit bikes

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
Good god man! Just because that bike can do that doesn't mean it should! Wipe out!

You couldn't put enough suspension on that little thing to be landin those...lol...

Had he not overshot the landing it would have handled it just fine. Even an MX bike would have crashed on that landing.

stanton

High on jetskis.
wow dude BE CAREFUL on that thing! ive seen just about everything go wrong on these bikes and i would be scared as hell to ride that bike!

stanton

High on jetskis.
locked up brakes to bent frames to broken triple clamps
knockoffs are DANGEROUS! beware man.

DO NOT JUMP OR WHEELIE
EVER!!!!!!!

serious!

Attachments

• 6002005_03_17_032.jpg
    6002005_03_17_032.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

DO NOT JUMP OR WHEELIE
EVER!!!!!!!

serious!
Thanks for the heads up. No plans on jumping or anything like that. Actually this is the first motorcycle that I have ever owned:slap:. Just planning on using it around the property to get to irrigation and fetch the mail!!

The term pit bikes was coined back in the 70's, motocrossers used them to get around the pits on. In recent years, they have become a huge sport in racing them, with lots of money to be made at the pro level.

They are also expensive to build up, and run upwards, or more than 10K.
My kiddo, known here as Martin33 raced pro, here he is w/ one of his
KLX 110's. This thing has beat the 250's at an indoor track, and is a far cry from old school pit bikes. The only thing stock on this bike is the engine case halves, lol.

IM000674.jpg

What my garage looked like before we turned to SXR's, lol.

IM000628-1.jpg

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member

DO NOT JUMP OR WHEELIE
EVER!!!!!!!

serious!
Comon' that is quite a stretch man. Might as well say never leave your house, you could get hit by a car. I have wheelied and jumped cheaper bikes with no problems, just keep it reasonable.

DON'T RIDE YOUR JETSKI IN ANY WATER OVER YOUR HEAD, YOU MIGHT DROWN!!!!!!

comon' that is quite a stretch man. Might as well say never leave your house, you could get hit by a car. I have wheelied and jumped cheaper bikes with no problems, just keep it reasonable.

don't ride your jetski in any water over your head, you might drown!!!!!!

+1

stanton

High on jetskis.
Thanks for the heads up. No plans on jumping or anything like that. Actually this is the first motorcycle that I have ever owned:slap:. Just planning on using it around the property to get to irrigation and fetch the mail!!
thats how it starts. next thing you know youll be running wide open to the mailbox and the front wheel locks up out of nowhere.
be careful bro..

stanton

High on jetskis.
Comon' that is quite a stretch man. Might as well say never leave your house, you could get hit by a car. I have wheelied and jumped cheaper bikes with no problems, just keep it reasonable.

DON'T RIDE YOUR JETSKI IN ANY WATER OVER YOUR HEAD, YOU MIGHT DROWN!!!!!!
i would call that stupidity after the experience ive had with these imports. theres a difference between operator error and mechanical failure, i dont want to see anyone hurt or killed because they didnt think anything could go wrong. it may just be a small bike, but it is dangerous, especially this napa special.
wear a helmet k?:smashfreakB:

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
All I have to say is, ride it a few times and you will instantly realize you got your $100 out of it. We have a 50cc SUNL pit bike that has had the poop beaten out of it by us. Bent the front forks, snapped a brake lever (rigged it with a screwdriver handle as the new lever), plastics all busted up (front fender is now made out of a 2-stroke oil jug).

Keep in mind a pit bike is just as dangerous as a regular motorcycle (well somewhat), I have broken bones to prove it :)

THEY ARE SO MUCH DAMN FUN THOUGH!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom