SX/SXi/SXi Pro New to standups, what do you guys think?

You need an extended ride plate to stop porpoising- trust me.

92-96 750 ride plates are compatible but only the 18" long worx d-cut ride plate is long enough to fix the porpoising problem. I have one for sale (not listed) if you want it.

I have a shredmaster SXR 18" plate on my '96 (redrilled obviously) and like it for carving, and tried the worx just once. The worx was awesome for stabil, straight top speed without the bounce.

Regarding shortening the pole, don't waste your money. You can modify your factory turn plate to accept a straight bar (use aluminum stock for a new bar) and you will have the equivalent of -3 inches. You can also buy a quick-turn plate that comes with the straight bars (see [h=1]"750 JRE Quick Steer Turn Steering System" on ebay.[/h]

Well guys Ive been riding all week. Really starting to get the hang of this thing. Rode all the way across the lake to our party cove. It was 20-30 mph winds and Im not gonna lie I was scared in the middle of the lake. Going with the wind was great, against the wind was really bad. I am able to stop porposing by riding left foot forward with correct body position.

I'm 6"0, the ski came with a stock pole and 0 degree bars... I found it not short enough, got a -4 aluminum bar and it's right on. Granted I do have longer arms.

-4 would be sweet, As a cheaper mod straight bars will sit about 1-1 1/2 closer than 0deg bars will. Just throwing that out there

Top Bottom