Other New Trick - Skin the Cat

Midlake Crisis

Site Supporter
I learned this today on accident -

Zip along pretty fast while bunny hopping a good 1-2' chop.
Let go of the bars and push the ski as far out in front of you as possible as you throw your arms straight up above your head and let your body fall flat on the surface of the water on your back while you still have plenty of speed.
POOF!; no life vest!
Not sure I could repeat it, but it really was amazing!

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
let your body fall flat on the surface of the water on your back while you still have plenty of speed.
POOF!; no life vest!

That is pretty damn funny.

how far away from the jacket did you end up after you stopped skipping on the water?

You lake riding types may want to start tying a leash onto your lifejackets to keep them closeby.

:naughty:

Midlake Crisis

Site Supporter
Learned a new variation on skin the cat today called the Houdini;
This maneuver starts like the traditional skin the cat, but the vest slides just far enough up to firmly hold your biceps against your ears and float the top of your head just below the surface of the water. You then vigorously wiggle your arms and pull the vest back down in to a position that will float your nose and mouth above the surface of the water, and ultimately back in to the normal wearing position.
It's real exciting, but I think I need a new vest.

Penken

whoomp there it is!
Learned a new variation on skin the cat today called the Houdini;
This maneuver starts like the traditional skin the cat, but the vest slides just far enough up to firmly hold your biceps against your ears and float the top of your head just below the surface of the water. You then vigorously wiggle your arms and pull the vest back down in to a position that will float your nose and mouth above the surface of the water, and ultimately back in to the normal wearing position.
It's real exciting, but I think I need a new vest.

that sounds dangerous!

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Hey, Lake, tighten up the belts, especially the one at the bottom. Or, buy a new vest!

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Hey, Lake, tighten up the belts, especially the one at the bottom. Or, buy a new vest!

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Or do like me-I wear a sz Large but bought a medium-that bad boy ain't goin nowhere w/out me in it. LOL I use more Benol putting my life jacket on than my ski burns. HAHAHA LOL

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
All right then, if this is whats going on here, then here is my trick of the day(or my wife's)

Portable Jetski Ramp

It's the end of the day and everyone is hot, tired, and crabby

trailer is backed in the water

wife comes across the lake mach3 speed to load her ski on the trailer

the trailer becomes a ramp due to her velocity

her and the ski go in the back of the truck!!! LMAO(yes this really happened)(several times)LOL

vitaly

Анархия - мать порядка!
All right then, if this is whats going on here, then here is my trick of the day(or my wife's)

Portable Jetski Ramp

It's the end of the day and everyone is hot, tired, and crabby

trailer is backed in the water

wife comes across the lake mach3 speed to load her ski on the trailer

the trailer becomes a ramp due to her velocity

her and the ski go in the back of the truck!!! LMAO(yes this really happened)(several times)LOL

Are you married to Lieutenant Pete "Maverick" Mitchell?

Top Bottom