New video with Xslideteam

x slide

caribbean team
Thanks you so much for your nice surprise and work Mr flydutchman, it's exellent !!!:Banane01: :Banane01: we like it a lot:arms:
It was a real & big plaisure to have you here to ride:biggthumpup:
My home is your home, freeride & friends for eva:cheer: :cheer:
Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
YOUR THE MAN

very good job NL man :woot:

je rève ou tu nous a encore tenter du back bien gras ??

un vrai plaisir pour les yeus tous ça, merci xslide pour les
runs et merci françois pour la kam ;)

douglee25

m3booooy
Anubis said:
very good job NL man :woot:

je rève ou tu nous a encore tenter du back bien gras ??

un vrai plaisir pour les yeus tous ça, merci xslide pour les
runs et merci françois pour la kam ;)

God bless you my son....

Doug

XSlide SXM video

El Flyingdutchman, thank you for all the work you put into the video. It really turned out awesome. :arms: :arms: :arms:
So when are you coming back, it was great to have you here.

Later

3rid

-
:banghead: ok slight problem here..

As bandwidth has been exceeded on my site... :sad6: and that kindly without notice my nasty hosting company has shutdown the site... :AR15firing: :rocketwhore:, video is not available anymore. :aargh4:

For those who want to see it... xslide has also a copy of it
www.xslideteam.com/SXM 2006.wmv

I was not expecting such a success with over 3800 downloads !! thanks ! :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms:

Last edited:

ski4

gonzo
flyingdutchman said:
someone ask for the song it's from DREAD’I a local rasta guy from St Martin.

that is so strange, i just met this guy last week on the beach he was walking around selling his cd's
just strange to see his name posted here now
the video does not even do justice to the area, it is so beautiful there

maybe you guys can show this video to robert over at roberts water sports ( some rental guy on the french side that i rented some snorkels from)
i asked him why he does not rent stand ups, " ah man, those are out of style" was his response
i'd like to get one of those stickers as well

Last edited:

x slide

caribbean team
I' m Glad if you meet Dread i :439: He's CD is awesome !!!

About water sports on the island !!! No coment :banghead:
There is more than 30 water sports "they only rent jet ski for money" .
We used to have a stand up jet school (only stand up & 1 blaster) .
No body here wants to take care of the stand up before so we love it & we did it!! But you know (they are so jalous when you make something different) every weeks somebody went to complain to the gendarmerie to make us closed !!!:dunno:
When we was sleepling some guys call us by night with threatening words:eek:mfg: I'm sorry to tell you that but we live on a difficult paradise, the spirit here with the water sports is terrible.:rocketwhore:
We fight for 3 years with our stand up school but there is no way :rant: .
So we don't rent stand up any more but we can organise trips with your ski , take care of it & bring ya to the different spots , no prob.
My Friend from 3 Rid was the last 1 to rent our stand up & blaster to make this butiful Video:27: :hail:

ski4

gonzo
WOW
that sucks that it is such a hostile environment there for water sports
especailly with all of the out of repair couches for rent that i saw on orient beach

it is a beatiful place though, i tried hard to get one of the stand ups for rent on the beach that i saw when i was there but no luck

Top Bottom