New Waterdawg 66e Dry pipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word on the street is that the 1200 with the new drypipe will hurt a brotha!!!

BIG POWA!!!

That pipe looks killer, UNREAL. I dream about it at night, is that wrong? ha ha.

That is one wicked machine there. Wow. He's almost throwing a roll and a half, with what looks to be no effort on his part. INSANE amount of power! I've never seen anyone go that big off the smallest little set up wake.
As for the sound, that's the sweetest sounded engine I've ever heard. What a rap that thing has. Wish I could see/hear it in person.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
That is one wicked machine there. Wow. He's almost throwing a roll and a half, with what looks to be no effort on his part. INSANE amount of power! I've never seen anyone go that big off the smallest little set up wake.
As for the sound, that's the sweetest sounded engine I've ever heard. What a rap that thing has. Wish I could see/hear it in person.
Will, that motor will fit the X2 hull from my measurments.:purr:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
So is that a SJ hull? Doesn't look like a REV or Envy but the video quality is crap (youtube) so it's hard to tell.

Lakeman

Stand Up All The Way
Should make the 927 motors wake up also. Can't wait. Hope he can ship before the snow flies. It is now Sept and we have about 60 days left before it is to cold to ride. Well to cold for me, I shoud say. Now Skywalker and Superramjet will be going for it.

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Huge rolls...new pipe

Here is a little video of the new pipe doing some rolls. The 1200 is making ridiculous power, way too much for me, and we have actually detuned the pipe in this video to allow Derrick to get used to the power, and readjust his timing of doing these big manuevers. When the pipe is at full power tuning it is simply INSANE!!!:Banane19: He will go way bigger than this in the near future. The 1200 is the real deal and there will be a demo boat at Havasu for all to ride......if you dare. Enjoy the clip....

Jeff

YouTube - Waterdawg 1200..HUGE ROLLS...new dry pipe

Holy Cow!!! Dereks is gettin GOOD, who knows whats gonna happen in Havasu, awesome!!!!
I cant wait to bolt yer new pipe on Jeff, its my missing link. These videos are killin me

Last edited:

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
Jeff, you need to start making bed plates to put the 800 GPR engine in a Kawasaki.

While you are at it, make a bed plate to bolt up a regular 650/701 Yamaha engine in a Kawasaki 650/750/800 as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom