NEW Waterdawg dry pipe water tested!!!

I just got back from Oregon from testing the new dry pipe this weekend and I hope that my arms will go back to their original length. This thing makes crazy power over the old pipe that was originally designed for the 800 and used on the 1200. Jeff has finally came up with the ultimate acessory to compliment the big bore beast. I don't want to loose your attention so I will get to the point: When we put this pipe on my 1200cc REV and went to the water I instantly gained a couple of feet of height on my backflips and a good 20 feet of forward momentem as well. I know that it sounds crazy or like I'm full of crap but their was a small audience that all saw the same thing. It is more than safe to say that we have supassed the EME 1000 on horsepower. I rode the eme at Havasu and it doesen't have much for low end power but the WDK 1200 has it all now. Way more power on the bottom and as much or more on the top.

RiverRat

I talked to Jeff lat night and he was loving the results. He said the manifold and head pipe put you in orbit!!! Seriously, a couple feet on you flips is crazy power :Banane09: Swap over to the new envy hull and that platform will descimate all:skull2:

Lakeman

Stand Up All The Way
Good news, Thanks. Do you think he will end up changing them in any way. It is always my luck to get one to have it change to the better a few months later.

Is he ready to start shipping these out to his customers? I have one on order.
Dale

No Changes

I don't think that there will be any changes due to the the fact that these are stamped aluminum and he had to have custom dies made and they are very expensive. Jeff had to put out a lot of dough up front to get these things going. Delivery should be just around the corner, I think that the first batch comes in late this week or first thing next week and then they have to be welded together. Its funny you ask about the changes because without them we wouldn't be where we are at. I sure am glad that Jeff is always striving for perfection and can't leave "well enough" alone.

RiverRat

Good news, Thanks. Do you think he will end up changing them in any way. It is always my luck to get one to have it change to the better a few months later.

Is he ready to start shipping these out to his customers? I have one on order.
Dale

He is adimate that this is the last exhaust he will be building b/c of the amt of money invested in this particular system. Manifolds are done for the first production run. Pipe halves are stamped and ready to weld. Should be ready to ship w/in the next 2 weeks......depends on how backed up the welder is.

Lakeman

Stand Up All The Way
What, no video camra?

I know the feeling, spend all your money on parts leaves no money for any thing extra.

That flip looks awsome!!!!

Last edited:
Rev

I am on a REV til Jeff decides that he wants me to ride an envy. I know the new pipe does wonders for the 1200 and I can't help but think it might work on the 800. Waterdawg Chris is making a manifold for the 62t right now and testing for 1000cc lameys will begin real soon. As soon as the ENVY goes into pre-preg construction I will be begging for one. Did I mention that the 1200 now has more power than the eme?

I am on a REV til Jeff decides that he wants me to ride an envy. I know the new pipe does wonders for the 1200 and I can't help but think it might work on the 800. Waterdawg Chris is making a manifold for the 62t right now and testing for 1000cc lameys will begin real soon. As soon as the ENVY goes into pre-preg construction I will be begging for one. Did I mention that the 1200 now has more power than the eme?

Judging by the Video, it is hard to tell. That flip realy isnt that big. I have seen Josh do them bigger then that on a Full length SXR, non powervalve Polaris 1000cc.

Props still, how about some good Video please.

NO ONE is flying as high as those little guys over seas..... Its all about the total package. You can have have a boat that hits harder then a EME 1000cc... but if it weighs 350lbs, it wont be anything special.

What does your boat weigh complete?

Not trying to Bash, just calling it as I see it.... I will probably never do a flatwater flip.... nor do I care too.

Last edited:

shougrider

RIP 7/28/2014
Well I would love to do a flatwater backy. I dream of a 800 conversion all day long. I should make my ass drive down there and check out his shop. It is only 1.5 hours away. I met jeff about a year ago and was impressed with his passion for going bigger and better. If you ever need a common persons opinion I am more than willing.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Well I would love to do a flatwater backy. I dream of a 800 conversion all day long. I should make my ass drive down there and check out his shop. It is only 1.5 hours away. I met jeff about a year ago and was impressed with his passion for going bigger and better. If you ever need a common persons opinion I am more than willing.
Do it, its worth the tour.

Top Bottom