New WaterDawg Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorn800

Ride for life
Fan is a strong word. Jeff is a cool guy to BS with and has some skilz. But I wouldnt say I was a FAN. All things equal somewhere else I would have went there.

2008sx-r

All I can say is keep calling (skweeky wheel gets the grease). I am getting somewhat frustrated myself and knew what I was in for. I can see why you are frusterated. In the end you will get a nice hull and in less time then you would have waited for most other NICE hulls. I feel confident in that. But patients and abilty to be persistant at the same time are key in dealing with WDK on a hull. I garantee he will have more of these hulls out this year than some builders put out in 2 years. I need to go back and see when I ordered mine, hope it was before yours LOL.

So do most non fans use a wdk logo as a avatar?
You seem to like to hype wdk junk so that makes you a fan right?
Will you still be a fan if your hull doesn't show up till October?

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.

I was a fan of MY REV hull just as you are aparently a SXR FAN if that is the case. you seem to like to get in on the HYPE even when you have NO DOG in the race bro. All good. I havenet told anyone ANYTHING but the truth as it relates to my experience with WDK. What is YOUR personal experience with them? Are you looking for a freestyle hull? He doesnt make race hulls so WTF you doing on this thread short of stiring HYPE?
Doesnt bother me, stick arround and call peeps out. Keeps things interesting.

chriselmore_1

high on resin
I also jumped on the hull pretty early on. Alot of thought and new ideas went into that hull. I was impressed by some of the features addressed. Even the cheapo model gets a sglass vinylester infusion layup.no chop gun like alot of people think. And like sjetrider said the customization options were a huge decideing factor too. I was able to send my own materials to jeff for my custom layup. Not many other builders would do that.this is my first time dealing with wdk and I'm well aware of the historyand was aware before I made a decision. But unlike alot of you, I'm close enough were I could go bang on his door if something didn't go right.

youre kind of a d-bag bro get a hobby! seems like you sit on here all day to reply to every post about this guy, seems to me your in love , yep seems like love to me, you said your piece now move on youre becoming annoying...

Sorry bout the d-bag comment apparently we cant speak the truth on here
i should have put IMO YOURE A D-BAG think thats how youre supposed to word it, have to do that next time.

Last edited:

Scorn800

Ride for life
youre kind of a d-bag bro get a hobby! seems like you sit on here all day to reply to every post about this guy, seems to me your in love , yep seems like love to me, you said your piece now move on youre becoming annoying...

I have a hobby, it's called jetski's. If you live so close to waterloser why don't you check on 800sxr new hull?
Oh wait maybe your riding his? So whats your boy jeff excuse for not calling this dude back? Do you like to tweak too?

I have a hobby, it's called jetski's. If you live so close to waterloser why don't you check on 800sxr new hull?
Oh wait maybe your riding his? So whats your boy jeff excuse for not calling this dude back? Do you like to tweak too?
dude its jeff and 2 other guys building. hes already got twice the orders than bob has sold and he hasnt even released the ski yet.. and its pretty much the same deal with aall his products there is alot of his stuff out there. i dont know if you ever built anything with your own hands prolly dont have the time cuz you spend most of it running your mouth, but its not a quick proscess, and again get a hobby cuz floating around on an sxr doesnt take much talent, maybe thats why youre so angry. and why would i check on an sxr? i know how to ride i dont need training wheels, doing a few turns here and there and going real real fast in a straight line got a little boring the first year i started riding, thanks for the reply sweetheart, now tell mommy youre getting tired and cranky, think its time for a nap

Last edited:
all i can say is good luck to whomever deals with wdk.
been waiting close to 2 months for 2 copper base gasket for a 1200.were supposed to go out the following monday and now won't answer my calls nor my friend's who owns the motor.he might think he's screwing me over but it's gino neworleans this time.
so if i need to blow sugar up his a$$ to get something let me know sjetrider,you seem to be tight with him.
oh yeah,btw,the dry pipe was only a week away then also!
i guess he has an ax to grind with me after giving him $13.5k then.
just let us rookies know what the appropriate approach is with jeff to get things done sjetrider!

Last edited:

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
dude its jeff and 2 other guys building. hes already got twice the orders than bob has sold and he hasnt even released the ski yet.. and its pretty much the same deal with aall his products there is alot of his stuff out there. i dont know if you ever built anything with your own hands prolly dont have the time cuz you spend most of it running your mouth, but its not a quick proscess, and again get a hobby cuz floating around on an sxr doesnt take much talent, maybe thats why youre so angry. and why would i check on an sxr? i know how to ride i dont need training wheels, doing a few turns here and there and going real real fast in a straight line got a little boring the first year i started riding, thanks for the reply sweetheart, now tell mommy youre getting tired and cranky, think its time for a nap

Oh snap

Bitemybag=1pt
Scorn=?

Scorn800

Ride for life

Get off my sack homeboy. I've been in this sport since you were in pampers.
Why do you get mad about my posts? I've seen plenty of people get screwed by waterloser so i can type what I want
What I meant was why don't you check on this dude 2008sx-r hull. You know the dude who's complaining that tweaker jeff won't call back.

Scorn800

Ride for life
been waiting close to 2 months for 2 copper base gasket for a 1200.were supposed to go out the following monday and now won't answer my calls nor my friend's who owns the motor.he might think he's screwing me over but it's gino neworleans this time.
so if i need to blow sugar up his a$$ to get something let me know sjetrider,you seem to be tight with him.
just let us rookies know what the appropriate approach is with jeff to get things done sjetrider!

So what do you waterdork groupies got to say now

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.

Just like the thread says, I am simply passing my experiences on. And NO WHERE in here does it say he ships when he says and is quick and easy to reach. Seems you keep going back for some reason also???????????? Read the thread bro, it states exactly how I deal with him.

Get off my sack homeboy. I've been in this sport since you were in pampers.
Why do you get mad about my posts? I've seen plenty of people get screwed by waterloser so i can type what I want
What I meant was why don't you check on this dude 2008sx-r hull. You know the dude who's complaining that tweaker jeff won't call back.
and you still ride a training boat, my gf rides those cuz in her words "wow thats so easy to ride , i want one" i dont care about your problems or really anything you have to say, youre prolly some greasy jerk from nj that likes to get the last word, always gets in fights cuz he wont shut his mouth, and when hes not at the lake by him self hes at home on the x talkin s@#$t to people that would never want to spend a little water time with him.. its not this forum you need it sounds like you need therapy, or a happy meal somethuing just to shut you up, but if its the last word you need after this its all you, im over it.. bye sweetheart hope to hear from you real soon

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Scorn, u r gettin killed here Bro.

Can we get a pic of a fire being fanned? LMAO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom