Other Newbie here

Just wanted to say you guys have a killer site..I was told to come on this site from a friend and now im addicted to it..Hope to learn from you guys out there..

sean

mike b

Michael "Mayhem" Bevacqua aka MikeyChan
welcome! site is great. im on usually five times/day at the minimum ha so make sure you got a good computer, youll find yourself on here enough where no post is left unread lol

Where do u ride? What r your skis? Welcome!!

..That's what I'm helping him to decide on.. Looks like we will doing an a/m hull build, an all around freeride/surf setup for the spots we ride local. Trying to get something going and done to get his ass to daytona in jan for an awesome start to his new addiction.. :)

Sent from my Blackberry 10mil 970 using Tapatalk

..That's what I'm helping him to decide on.. Looks like we will doing an a/m hull build, an all around freeride/surf setup for the spots we ride local. Trying to get something going and done to get his ass to daytona in jan for an awesome start to his new addiction.. :)

Sounds good, let me know what you plan to build!

So many options..Just wanna do it right the first time!!

Thanks guys for all the welcomes..Site is soo bad ass...

Buy a Superjet!
No don't. Not if you have the cash to do an AM build like your buddy said. Otherwise you'll realizeyou wasted a bunch of cash and could have gone with an AM hull from the start. I went the wrong route. Do everything in your power to not be like me, unless of course you have small funds....then yes, buy a USED (key world = used!!!!) superjet and ride the hell out of it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom