Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Well I guess that I will just cut to the chase here. I am new to the world of jet skiing and am looking forward to really getting into it. I do not own a ski myself yet, and probably will not own one for at least another 15 months or so. I have spent most of my time falling off an 08 SuperJet owned by Tadpole1975. And hell I figure that if it is that much fun falling off, it is probably a blast to stay on. Don't hate me for not buying one now. The reason I will not be in the market this year is I will be heading to Iraq and will not be returning to the states until late 2010. I guess that the reason I joined this site is to read up as much as I can while I am gone and get some insight into what I should get when I come home. Maybe get a few riding tips and some info on what I should buy. I have been told that this is the place to get that info, so I hope that you guys don't let me down. Otherwise I will have to kick Tadpole1975's ass when I get home. So I will be checking in from time to time and asking some questions that may sound stupid to the experts, but bear with me.

Have a nice day
Iraqski

P.S.
If someone want to let me know the lingo around here please clue me in. I figure if I can't ride like a pro I at least want to sound like one.

Tadpole1975

The clown has no penis!
Iraqski forgot to mention that he spent most of his time falling off my ski into 51* water wearing only shorts and a t-shirt. 1st piece of advice, get a frickin wetsuit!!!!

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Welcome to the community and thank you for your service. Hopefully we can keep you entertained for the next 15 months and have a sweet ski lined up for you to buy when you get home.

Top Bottom