nitro circus

Its all about the surf!
Missed it. What did they do on it? The Nitro Circus crew hasn't exactly be kind to our sport (Hobbie) in the past

They were at Havasu

They launched it off a ramp onto a huge bubble thing in attempt to launch a person off the other side. It failed so they did the same thing with a couch and almost killed somebody.

R

ridethelip

The nitro circus has gone hollywood.They don't give a rats Azz about jetski freeride .

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
Please explain, I'm clueless.

my only knowledge of nitro circus and jetski freeride is they went out to cali and tried to ride with some of the guys and couldn't ride. Instead of showing footage of T. Curtis riping it up they just showed footage of one of their guys being pulled in a tube in the surf.

I like nitro circus and M80 a lot.

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
my only knowledge of nitro circus and jetski freeride is they went out to cali and tried to ride with some of the guys and couldn't ride. Instead of showing footage of T. Curtis riping it up they just showed footage of one of their guys being pulled in a tube in the surf.

Wow, that is pretty gay. Then again, if I had the super badass can do anything image of TP, I wouldn't really air to the world me failing miserably on a little ol' jetski either haha

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
I for one am in the sport for the huge payputs in cash! 2 years of competing and I am sooooooo freegin rich that I took this season off to learn new tricks for next year.

LMAO

R

ridethelip

Godfrey entertainment makes some entertaining stuff.If it does not shock you (risk factor) or make you laugh it's not going to make it on the show.

Its all about the surf!

Yeah thats pretty much it, accept you forgot the part were one of their crew said jetskiers are ghey (Travis didn't say it). We all went down to Mexico to film and Travis was going to try and BF a ski. He didn't do so well. They later did another shoot in the LA area. When the show aired they showed some skiis on the beach but ended up cutting all the freeride footage completely out and just showed them pulling a bunch of guys (With a boat) into the surf on a innertube jackass style. It was pretty lame and I'm a Nitro Circus fan

DannyF

they did end up using some of the freeride footage in the fuel tv show thrillbillies maybe two min worth

http://www.fuel.tv/Thrillbillies/videos/view/12231

you probably need to download the player and the footage starts around the 8 min mark

Top Bottom