No hander B1 flip on dicovery channel commercial

thats dubbed in to the audio track... is it his voice? probably not. its probably the voice of someone in the production studio... funny, nevertheless.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
listen carefully, you can hear the motor as well - that could have been his voice, analyzed, isolated and brought up above the other sounds.

at least, that's what they would do on CSI.

:biggrin:

listen carefully, you can hear the motor as well - that could have been his voice, analyzed, isolated and brought up above the other sounds.

at least, that's what they would do on CSI.

:biggrin:

thats it. they made him yell i love this world while doing a backflip because they knew exactly how the song would go that some suit wold want.

:lmao:

youre such a pissy penguin!

the csi stuff is crap too... i love when they take a shytti grainy video and make a perfectly clear image from it. i dont see it happnin either.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI"]YouTube- It's Still Real To Me Dammit[/ame]

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
Anyone rember stunt junkies? Maybe they are bringing it back. the two previous hosts were sky diver/BASE Jumpers and there was a wingsuit sky dive clip in there.

If they bring it back, I want to see someone do a wall ride on a super motard bike. Build a super smooth transition up a 100 foot building or something and have the bike go up as high as possible and then come bak down like BMX guys do.

Top Bottom