No pics in many older threads????

How come when’re I go to pull up a thread that’s more than like a year or so old, even when I’m signed in, the pics won’t show up and then it says”please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting” where the pic would be?
Then says something about photobucket?

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
How come when’re I go to pull up a thread that’s more than like a year or so old, even when I’m signed in, the pics won’t show up and then it says”please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting” where the pic would be?
Then says something about photobucket?

Photobucket used to offer free photo hosting, then they recently changed their policy from free to $300./year. So that is why the pics don't show because not many are going to pay their outrageous price.

Photobucket used to offer free photo hosting, then they recently changed their policy from free to $300./year. So that is why the pics don't show because not many are going to pay their outrageous price.
ok gotcha, so it's not just me that's not seeing the pics. Yea, I've always uploaded directly to this site anyway. That sucks. I think in the spirit of being decent, photobucket and other 3rd parties should at least let any existing photos that were uploaded during the free period be seen.

Top Bottom