Nokfir's Superjet build

nokfir

screws are in there and holding i guess, u cant even notice them in. i put a screw in every other hole. rode for about an hour today, no sign of peeling. looks all good. huge difference riding with them.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
yeah youll never want to ride without something to secure your feet again.

by the way... you should lower those monster truck bunks of yours before tomorow

Nice ski. I just picked up a 00' Saturday, looks identical. You just made up my mind on which mat set to get. As you prob kno already the wam freestyle kit comes w/ the black or grey, i was leaning more towards black. After seeing it, its a definit.

nokfir

got my worx dominator plate today. hopefully ittll stop some sliding out in the marshes and make the ride out to the ocean alil easier.

Attachments

• P1011146.jpg
    P1011146.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 144
  • P1011147.jpg
    P1011147.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 172
  • P1011143.jpg
    P1011143.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

nokfir

yea im woried about how extreme its gunna keep the nose down, i still like to bunny hop and stuff on flatwater...well see tho. you riding tomoro?

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
i might... depends on the weather and when i get out of fedex... im working jericho/muttontown in the woods and it is always a long day on that route.

might need to get some more stuff together for this weekends trip too.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
me too except i only work tuesdays... and days it rains and i can't cut lawns.

and i don't get paid swing pay. ill probably go back to it in the winter again if the NYPD doesn't call me by then.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
home delivery... used to work ground but got sick of all the heavy ass boxes and bulk stops for the same money i make doing the light boxes and single package stops and home delivery.

ive basically just been floating around working for different contractors when they want/need days off.

Top Bottom