NON ski stuff for sale

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
Didn't think about the search function. That would muddy things up quite a bit. Any chance the search can be customized to not look at that particular section?

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
So far it seems like the main people that want it are the ones that have stuff to sell, am I right?

nope. i have nothing to sell...just always looking for good deals on random stuff. the bonus from it coming from here is that i trust a lot more of the general X populace than i do the general craigslist yahoo...this place is as much a community as it is STRICTLY a jet ski site...just so happens most of the people in the community happen to have a thing for jet skis. LOL

:bananapowerslide:

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
Didn't think about the search function. That would muddy things up quite a bit. Any chance the search can be customized to not look at that particular section?

Ya. if you click advanced search you can choose which sections it searches through. its always been that way, dont see why adding a new section would make it any different.

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
All the boards I frequent have a Misc Items For Sale and it kicks ass. It's usually the first place I look :laugh2:

Always a cool place to find tools, electronics, and other random assorted cool crap

Moondance

Just plain me....
All the boards I frequent have a Misc Items For Sale and it kicks ass. It's usually the first place I look :laugh2:

Always a cool place to find tools, electronics, and other random assorted cool crap
Not sure why having a separate section should be an issue. Plenty of non-ski related items are posted for sale here. IMO seems like it would just make it more organized to keep them separate.

i love seeing what people have for sale...call it the garage sale section

maybe make it though that you have to be a donator to do so...not much, just a contribution or make it mandatory to have 100 posts or whatever

that will keep out the spam

cookerq62

Life's Been Good
One of the best parts about this site is that it is if there is a hobby that I'm not really that into and I need advice, there is almost always someone on here that knows their stuff. I usually have better luck searching this site for advice on unrelated hobbies than I do a search engine. The stipulation I think that should be placed on the new forum is that it is all "Hobby/Enthusiast" types stuff. I Don't want to see lawnmowers, dvd's, and furniture when I click unread posts.

Top Bottom