Freestyle Nor Cal Camp Far West Sat Feb 16th

Ya ive seen the buzzard out there with his head up his hellmutts a$$ a few times!

Its looking like we may have another ski boat coming. That will be double v wakes! 3 boats side by side by side!

Who has a go pro they want to velcro and tape to the bottom of a RC glider.. if I could get 2 really good riders that ride together all the time. And the 3 boats to just make a straight run. While the riders sessioned out on the v wake sets. I could fly a decent pattern and probably get a bunch of good aerial perspective.

I would want to talk to the boat drivers and the 2 riders to ask them some questions about there set up times after they turn around and such. And if I don't see a Landing Zone ill need someone really good at catching footballs.

i was so pissed when the hellmutt law passed! i only wear a hellmutt the very first time i ride an unknown bada$$ ski. after that its bareback. guaranteed you wont see no brain bucket on my dome at CFW! i do need to post on the injuries from riding thread as soon as i figure out how to add pix. dont make me bring my hell-mutt scruffles the pomeranian scrufflenator out to CFW. she is one mean beotch and no ear drums will survive! oh , and most x2s are DQ'd due to lack of balls! we got wild bill hitchcock dedicating himself to being gopro cam guy on a yellow 96 seadoo xp800. so if it looks like some idiot on a couch is kind of in the way, go for it, he's the cam guy!

Last edited:
I want to try and make it out with my 701 SN and see all the pro hulls and skis as ive never ridden or seen any in person and its only 2 hours out but i dont think il have a ride :(. Anybody in modesto got spare room? haha

i was so pissed when the hellmutt law passed! i only wear a hellmutt the very first time i ride an unknown bada$$ ski. after that its bareback. guaranteed you wont see no brain bucket on my dome at CFW! i do need to post on the injuries from riding thread as soon as i figure out how to add pix. dont make me bring my hell-mutt scruffles the pomeranian scrufflenator out to CFW. she is one mean beotch and no ear drums will survive! oh , and most x2s are DQ'd due to lack of balls! we got wild bill hitchcock dedicating himself to being gopro cam guy on a yellow 96 seadoo xp800. so if it looks like some idiot on a couch is kind of in the way, go for it, he's the cam guy!

I hope scruffles gets along with my pitty she's ridin shotty they will have to fight to the death!!!

@garcass thats awesome man what you flying? Im in the hobby too.
e5eguqar.jpg

vynyny5e.jpg

^^^^^ the yellow one is a variable pitch prop setup... and the fun jet is a dual axis thrust vectoring setup that goes about 97-100

2ydy9usa.jpg

They don't get any love anymore to busy trying to build skis haha

Top Bottom