North Graphics

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
There is no limited amount of these, Abe@Northgraphics cuts them out of spare material from other jobs so they are available, just follow the instructions in the first post. :cheer:

whast colors are avable?

and if we send more stamps do we get more stickers?
or do we ned to donate to teh site?

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
whast colors are avable?

and if we send more stamps do we get more stickers?
or do we ned to donate to teh site?

For more than 2 stickers, contact SJ13 directly to get a quote. His prices are reasonable, and you can get the exact colors/sizes you need.

cambo au

TRYING TO LEARN
can you send some to australia i will be happy to sase you but how dose it work to here let me know and i will shoot you a e mail
thanks campbell

Dont send me any envelopes from 2/14 - I think 3/1. We are Moving to Michigan so I dont want them to get lost in the mail... Sent every envelope I had out yesterday there was like 10 of them so you guys will be getting those shortly. Australia we can work out shoot me an email after 3/1.

Also send me an email if you want more than 2... No need to send huge envelopes either a business size does just fine and 2 decals can be done with a single stamp.

I will post up when I am at the new location!

thanks!

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
Damn... what has it been almost a year and your still giving out free decals? That is pimp. Right on, I'll be sending you another envelope in March. I sold my last ski that had all my x-h20 stickers on it.

New Address:

North Graphics
9684 E. Smiseth Rd.
Suttons Bay, MI 49682

SASE (BUSINESS ENVELOPE 1 STAMP)

Thanks!

sxi steve

Life's short, have fun.
Hello i would like to know how long does it take to get them, i sent an envelope with stamp 3 weeks ago, I m not in a hurry i was just wondering, Thank you so much.

Yann.

Hey, I sent my info in aprox a few days after you. I PMed the guy, thinking that my info was lost in the mail or whatever. He tells me that he squeezes in the x-h2o decals on his normal graphics work he designs for his clients, since they are free. I am sure he has your info like he has mine. Hopefully this helps you and our decals come soon. :smile:

Last edited:
Top Bottom